Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

You found a 3800 project crazier and (perhaps) more awesome than the Corolla... so you had to buy it. We all understand and approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

FuzzKill posted:

Need to get to the junkyard to get more connectors and some VW interior bits. From what I can gather the interior parts from a MkIV Jetta are the same? Can anyone confirm this? Unfortunately I won't be able to go until next weekend.

Interior dash, seats, console are the same.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Slow is Fast posted:

Silver or dark red. It should be a pedestrian color.

Since it has a Grand Prix heart, it should have something like the poo poo tan metallic that most Grands Prix seemed to have been.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I saw a guy today with a Hayabusa engine swapped into a Smart Fortwo. I told him about your project and he wondered why anyone would bother doing such a thing.

When a Smart/Hubbabubba swap owner looks at your project as crazy? Congratulations, your project is certified Automotive Insanity.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Is that a color-shift paint, or is there an orange to red fade in the back?

I think it looks awesome, just needs some details to make it finished externally. What are your plans?

Is the entire rear open motor? Any way to double-panel the divider to cut down on noise more?

• Locked thread