Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Lol Harden, if youre saying you wont need offence, why are you even there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
american traitor commercial

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spacebump posted:

Yes. They lost Lance and PG got injured.

Those were the only people with any sort of redeeming qualities on that den of basketball sin.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Tailwhoop posted:

Lol Harden, if youre saying you wont need offence, why are you even there?

He "locks in defensively."

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Rick posted:

Those were the only people with any sort of redeeming qualities on that den of basketball sin.

Their needing offense and never playing Copeland is their most unforgivable crime.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Faried is going to make the team.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
NBA hustle guys are awesome in international competition because they still hustle but are also usually at worst as good as their competition.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
no one's going to say "you wanna play like kenneth faried did" in 15 years

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Man I forgot how Good Varajao is, pity he is made of glass.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Rick posted:

Hey now, David West is cool. :mad:

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
I bet Lebron is waiting in the tunnel until Brazil gets within 4 points and then he, Curry, and Davis will play 3 on 5.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I'm so glad that Rose is alive again

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Rose is great. Give him another MVP.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
poo poo, I missed an awesome Rose play?

What'd he do?

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

Dexo posted:

poo poo, I missed an awesome Rose play?

What'd he do?

Crossover layup on some poor Brazilian

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011
I'm going to laugh so hard if the US loses this.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"
Why is Team USA so bad at dribbling.

Also Thibs must be so mad at their defense in this game.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Parsons is not going to make the team.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Harden did his best to ruin a commercial with Chuck and Scotty and I liked it anyway.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Has Lillard played at all?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Has Lillard played at all?

no and i have no idea why

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I was really worried the Brow was dead. He is alive and owns.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Davis :ohdear:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
lol new orleans front office nearly committed seppuku right there

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

Kelfeftaf posted:

no and i have no idea why

Yes he did, when Rose came out because of his cut. He looked kind of unremarkable.

Or at least I think so, maybe I got confused.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I would at least like to see what Lillard can do since Rose is the only real stand-out at guard.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

The Brow owns so hard. I hope he is tournament MVP.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
Davis is so good

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo Anthony Davis that was great

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Harden getting bailed out by Davis on defense again.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Rick posted:

I would at least like to see what Lillard can do since Rose is the only real stand-out at guard.

Curry had a good start and Kyrie has had some flashes of being good. Though I also would still like to see more of Lillard.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rick posted:

:ssh: The Fix is in Rose is going to make the team and Lillard would be the only threat.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
:allears: Davis :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anthony Davis owns and has all my love. USA basketball, bitches.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Kenneth Faried looks like 6'5

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I am a Fan of Anthony Davis

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Man I can't wait for Anthony Davis to return home to his hometown team like everyone else seems to be doing.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I can't believe they aren't selling Anthony Davis Team USA jerseys or shirts.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
davis's face needs to be superimposed over durant's in these commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Davis owns, shame they don't want to show the Pelicans on the national broadcasts. The country should see more of The Brow.

• Locked thread