Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Rashaverak posted:

No ban, no probate plat crew is the best crew to be a member of. We're all well-behaved, nicely dressed and polite college educated individuals seeking friendship and mutual support.

Well I got a probation once for talking about brush-tailed possums, but it was totes worth it.

--Platinum Crew Lord Prime Minister--

join here
plat privilege: simply the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Never banned cuz I never post except now

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i don't have platinum, but do have like 26 bans. what does that make me (hint: posting badass)

holy poo poo, it's two pages long...

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
Nouveau Plats are bitches period.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
What if you're platinum, and have a clean rep sheet, but people are constantly giving you red text titles? What does that make you?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i just like whispering sweet nothings into the ears of better posters, and plat let's me do that

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ilikedirt posted:

im a member ovf the elite something awful diamond cliub. reserve for top tier posters who make the highest wquality posts with the highest lol density. this is a V exclusive club. something aweful diamond: for premium posters only
welcome to the club

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
No ban no probate for 10 yrs. some people are well behaved.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I've never wanted to just press the like button on a thread before but there's a first time for everything I guess.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Can confirm: Am a bitch

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i had plat taken away when i got my only ban

then garbage day gave me free plat a few months later. thanks garbage day you're a good man

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
I was the scourge of D&D! Yeargh!!!:pirate:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bull Runner posted:

You have spent $65-$125 on this forum and are proud of it.

uG posted:

and you're proud of how you follow the rules and how poor you are. we will never see eye to eye

there's a sitcom in this, I know it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

gnarlyhotep posted:

there's a sitcom in this, I know it

"The Sperg Couple."

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Not a bitch, checking in.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
pffff like plats can even actually "get banned"

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Majorian posted:

"The Sperg Couple."

yeah, not too much of a stretch from the original

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
i had plat and archives and a cool avatar but then i got reported for racism in the anime thread. lol.

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
And that's why I'm the bawss, GBS faggots don't know.

Best Regards,
RG

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

welcome to the club

even dear leader has bans on his record. clean rap sheets really do mean you are a bitch

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
thread number 1456 about the small sprite next to ppls names that doesn't mean poo poo since you can differentiate by just checking for the "message" button anyway

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
ya this thread was a callout to the ops of all those other threads cause for some reason it's almost entirely the softest most play dough rear end posters making them

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I am a gay little bitch.

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.
I'm terrified of posting the wrong thing; causing offence on the internet would be simply unthinkable.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
i've been banned once but it was by mistake, does that count

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Captain Invictus posted:

would you rather be dead or have parkinsons

idk man, parkinsons is a bitch of a disease

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Basically everyone got banned on the old GBS

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Over There posted:

I didn't, but I'm typically not a raging rear end in a top hat. Most people that got banned were trying to out flame war each other to the point one side went insane and showed their craziness then BAM! BANHAMMER.

Good times.

E: Also I earned Plat and didn't pay. One day I logged in and had complete admin rights for the SA forums. I told someone at the time and they upgraded me for not destroying everything and being a jerk hole. Some admin had messed up when they were trying to let me in a photoshop forum that was for a contest.

One more thing, bring back S.L.U.T.S.

An Ounce of Gold fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Aug 19, 2014

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Over There posted:

No poo poo. I've forgotten how bad it used to be.

Rivals.com pun banned for 3 days.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

butplug accident posted:

thread number 1456 about the small sprite next to ppls names that doesn't mean poo poo since you can differentiate by just checking for the "message" button anyway

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I said I was grateful goons weren't doing brain research in a gbs 1.0 thread and got probated

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My thread making GBS threads in SAmart was a call out, not a thread poo poo, I will be avenged

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I guess I'm a bitch, then. I just decided that things work out better when everybody plays nice. I guess that's why I earned Lawful Good. Closest I've ever come to a ban is the time I tiredposted and accidentally wrote "your" instead of "you're". Got 6 hours of probation. However, I went to bed right after posting, so I slept through it.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Got banned today!

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

I'm working on it, OP.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

genesplicer posted:

I guess I'm a bitch, then. I just decided that things work out better when everybody plays nice. I guess that's why I earned Lawful Good. Closest I've ever come to a ban is the time I tiredposted and accidentally wrote "your" instead of "you're". Got 6 hours of probation. However, I went to bed right after posting, so I slept through it.

lol if that last part is true. thank you gbs 1.0

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

lol if that last part is true. thank you gbs 1.0

Not only that, but he didn't probate me until 21 hours later.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i have a ban on my rapsheet for racism, in the post i called someone a neckbeard???

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i have a ban on my rapsheet for racism, in the post i called someone a neckbeard???

check your beardless privilege please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

I'm permanently banned and now I can do whatever I drat want

• Locked thread