Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I got banned for saying a graph joke thread wasn't funny and I'd do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
I was gonna get plat but with everyone having grenades with it now I'll pass. being the underdog is unique now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
ive bought and rebought plat like 5 times

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Kaytwo posted:

I was gonna get plat but with everyone having grenades with it now I'll pass. being the underdog is unique now

yeah being poor is 'unique' nice excuse for not asking mommy to use her credit card again for the internet

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

gently caress this gimmick......... gently caress it. it sucks people, it suckssssss

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

uG posted:

yeah being poor is 'unique' nice excuse for not asking mommy to use her credit card again for the internet

Yes, deciding not to buy plat clearly indicates the caliber of my economic well being

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

ethanol posted:

gently caress this gimmick......... gently caress it. it sucks people, it suckssssss

u jelly

--Platinum Crew Lord Prime Minister--

join here
plat privilege: simply the best

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

genesplicer posted:

Not only that, but he didn't probate me until 21 hours later.

the only thing surprising about this is that the mod wasn't Brother Jonathan

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I agree

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Quoted something I requested people not post and also you're a pedophile and a bad poster. Please don't return. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

lol whatta human being

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I have a ban but it's from 2004, where do I fall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
i got banned on an internet forum and made it out alive AMA

• Locked thread