Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

shiksa posted:

he did the dark night movies

nah he didnt, he did do daredevil and sin city movies tho and maybe 300

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
If he had died right after The Dark Knight Returns he would have looked better and also been a better person and it would have been better

gently caress you that's a good comic book

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

They say cancer is what'll get you if nothing else does. I wouldn't have expected a xenophobic, racist, fascist asshat to be so hardy.

You could say that about literally anything.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
why did ghe shave off his eyebrows??? is frank millwr part of the nosferatu clan

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I wouldn't have expected that 300 lb. Samoan MMA fighter to be so hardy.

I wouldn't have expected that brick shithouse to be so hardy.

I wouldn't have expected that triple-reinforced winshield glass to be so hardy.

I wouldn't have expected that Wailing Wall to be so hardy.

---

I guess you're right, although it does take on a bit of a different tone.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
YOU'VE GOT THE AIDS

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mods please change my name to curvy young infidel

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

i didn't know six flags guy had a movie

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

he's probably going through chemo

lack of hair and weird skin

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If only this had happened on September 10, 2001.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

He is a cross between :smith: and the buzzard from Looney Tunes

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Skeksis cosplay.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im glad of it

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
nevermind

Pillow Clerk fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 17, 2014

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
whats the story on this guy and why do we hate him

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Philthy posted:

Everybody’s been too drat polite about this nonsense:

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

“Occupy” is nothing short of a clumsy, poorly-expressed attempt at anarchy, to the extent that the “movement” – HAH! Some “movement”, except if the word “bowel” is attached - is anything more than an ugly fashion statement by a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you’ve been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you’ve heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine — not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape.

They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Schmucks.

FM

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
He seems cool

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
And shortly after that he got cancer.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hes right. without a leninist vanguard occupy was just ineffective whining

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
which war did military hero frank miller serve in?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

christ he looks 15 years older than my father who's the exact same age

e: also my dad smoked for decades and drinks heavily

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

shiksa posted:

he regularly goes to vietnam for underage prostitutes so he was technically in the vietnam war

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Sin city is metal as gently caress, and so is the dark knight returns

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

shiksa posted:

jews are very good at hiding in attics whilst convincing americans to die in teh streets on their behalf

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Philthy posted:

he wrote a bunch of incredibly influential comics (especially batman), and then 9/11 broke his brain

i mean he had some lovely ideas before then but it was what made his mind snap

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Here's hoping that he doesn't go senile like Reagan. It'd be way funnier if he were fully cognizant of his grotesque physical degeneration and the casual neglect of the nursing home staff.

Republican Vampire fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Aug 17, 2014

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Everybody’s been too drat polite about this nonsense:

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

“Occupy” is nothing short of a clumsy, poorly-expressed attempt at anarchy, to the extent that the “movement” – HAH! Some “movement”, except if the word “bowel” is attached - is anything more than an ugly fashion statement by a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you’ve been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you’ve heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine — not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape.

They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Schmucks.

FM

Every word of this is right though

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
this isn't romeo rose thread

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i hope the comic book writer is terminally ill for his wrong opinions

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

i hope the comic book writer is terminally ill for his wrong opinions

this but ironically

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
wait why are people saying he is racist and awful

i like the sin city comix they are pretty entertaining and not especially racist

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

ashgromnies posted:

wait why are people saying he is racist and awful

i like the sin city comix they are pretty entertaining and not especially racist

he wanted to do a comic called "holy terror batman" where batman punched every muslim he could find

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Spaceman posted:

he wanted to do a comic called "holy terror batman" where batman punched every muslim he could find

That sounds hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Doctor Spaceman posted:

it was made he just couldnt get permission to use batman so he made up some new hero

• Locked thread