Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
This is a thread in which non plats can safely ask questions of one of their betters. Feel free to ask anything that's on your mind for instance how big my yacht is, or my favourite vintage of champagne to bathe in. Other plats may feel free to jump in and answer questions about the joys of our premium lifestyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why shouldnt this worthless thread be gassed?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dont hate on your own

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Hope the cops shoot OP.

There will be no protests, unless they are protests to shoot his corpse more.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Aug 17, 2014

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

How gay are you

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Can I have 10 bucks?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Badass posted:

How gay are you

I can field this one:

as all hell

First Page Poster Award

Style. Class. PMs.
Plat crew.
FIRST PAGE PLAT POSTER

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
im polysexual genderfluid.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

THS posted:

why shouldnt this worthless thread be gassed?

Good question, as a plat i am listened to more even if talking poo poo and our threads are probably gassed less. Id be interested to see a graph showing proportion of plat threads gassed vs. non plat threads.

Rapman the Cook posted:

Hope the cops shoot OP.

There will be no potests, unless they are protests to shoot his corpse more.

Cops where I live don't carry guns, also they are less likely to shoot me due to the fact that i don't look like riff-raff.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Badass posted:

How gay are you

on a scale of 1 to 100, 1000

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Cops where I live don't carry guns, also they are less likely to shoot me due to the fact that i don't look like riff-raff.

You might have BSE tho, so thats good.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Savings Coupon posted:

Can I have 10 bucks?

You sure can! All you gotta do is get off your arse and earn it like us plats do. It actually feels pretty good to contribute to society and maybe you lot should try it some time.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i was born a plat

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Hasn't been asked yet but lets just get this out the way re: our yachts, loving huge.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Be careful op, these uncivilized brutes can get unruly at times.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
you know whats even more embarrassing than paying 10 dollars for a forums account? paying 20 dollars for a forums account

Lizzy
Jun 4, 2006

IRON MAN
31/10 never forget
so uhh, what is it like?

....nyou know what i mean

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
OP paid 10 Pounds, not even dollars, for Plat, like pounds into his rear end with a man-cock.

UK? U-Gay more like.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Seriously. When you try to help out those who are stuck fumbling at the social ladders bottom rung, all you'll accomplish will be to get your hands dirty.

Let them eat cock.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Rapman the Cook posted:

OP paid 10 Pounds, not even dollars, for Plat, like pounds into his rear end with a man-cock.

UK? U-Gay more like.

Hahahaha yes, jolly good. Ah it's lovely to hear the brutish humour of the less fortunate from time to time.

What are you looking at? I'll report you!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mulefisk posted:

Hahahaha yes, jolly good. Ah it's lovely to hear the brutish humour of the less fortunate from time to time.

Hey least I not lorded over by a tranny, or "Queen"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Mulefisk posted:

Oh don't encourage them so, you rapscallion! Too many kind words and they begin to presume to possess some sort of actual social "value".

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Broenheim posted:

Be careful op, these uncivilized brutes can get unruly at times.

Quite. But i figured someone has to take one for the team and ultimately they have sticks and spears and we have a loving grenade. Its kind of like the movie Zulu.

Doctor Shapes posted:

you know whats even more embarrassing than paying 10 dollars for a forums account? paying 20 dollars for a forums account

I don't even really use the plat features i just paid for it because i can. Sorry that you are a poor and cant cough up a little bit of scratch to be of a higher status.

Lizzy posted:

so uhh, what is it like?

....nyou know what i mean

Its loving amazing.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Rapman the Cook posted:

UK? U-Gay more like.

Actually i paid the GBP equivalent of 10 USD which at the moment is £5.99. That's not even the price of two pints, its pocket change really.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
In perspective though, that's a months wages to the towel girl who dabs under my foreskin after I finish on the bidet.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
why do englishmen have the worlds highest rate of micropenises?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

phobo posted:

because our ancestors weren't cucked on the reg by mud races

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

phobo posted:

Firstly this is not about race its about class. Secondly I'm not entirely sure that's true, i make it a habit not to accept 'facts' presented by non plats at face value. Please provide a graph charting penis size by nationality to back up your question before i provide a response.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
What is platinum sex like ?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
what's it like being a platypus?

freaky beaky motherfucker?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How many people have you reported?

How often to do send/receive PMs?

Does it upset you that Lowtax most likely used your money to fuel his drug and alcohol addiction?

Do you have a sailor hat for when you are on your yacht?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

veilo posted:

What is platinum sex like ?

I'm guessing about the same as non-platinum goon sex.
Non-existent.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I'm guessing about the same as non-platinum goon sex.
Non-existent.

but platinum wankers go the extra mile

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Answer:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I only reported once, it was mentally ill poster vilepilot and i reported him for saying he was going to shoot US president barack obama with a sniper rifle, i never received any reward or credit from the secret service though.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts

jalopybrown posted:

I only reported once, it was mentally ill poster vilepilot and i reported him for saying he was going to shoot US president barack obama with a sniper rifle, i never received any reward or credit from the secret service though.

If only they knew about your plat then they wouldn't be so tardy with your reward.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Are the only benefits to being a plat having a grenade by your name and getting an overinflated sense of self-importance? tia

edit: I'd splurge for archives though if they gave you a classy monocle by your name.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Aug 17, 2014

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
platypi already had a latent overinflated sense of self-importance but the grenades have awakened it

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rapman the Cook posted:

Hope the cops shoot OP.

There will be no protests, unless they are protests to shoot his corpse more.

Lol the cops work for us pleb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How often to do send/receive PMs?

Does it upset you that Lowtax most likely used your money to fuel his drug and alcohol addiction?

Do you have a sailor hat for when you are on your yacht?

Never. Snitches get stitches.

None, I have PMs switched off, always have.

It pleases me immensely and is a testament to the American Dream in action.

Its the jauntiest sailor hat you ever did see.

• Locked thread