Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gravity is god as far as we can comprehend it. if there was ever a legit god to worship as the source and cause of everything we know, seems like gravity would be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Robo Reagan posted:

that's such an easy out. best god figure is the sun

gravity created the sun the sun is a beta bitch

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nathilus posted:

Uh. Strong nuclear force. Idiot.

God is love, Gaius. *lounges sexily*

strong nuclear force get cucked by gravity daily.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

checkmate.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah sure let me worship this thing i can't see instead of the big ball of fire that warms me up and makes my crops grow :rolleyes:

u can appreciate totoro even if u nver seen him make wind blow. also a robot should be able to see gravity upgrade ur eyes nigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chaosbreather posted:

hey. idiots. the higgs mechanism results in mass for elementary particles, not gravity for enormous clumps of particles.

gravity is made of time and mass. there is no gravity without both, and adding anything else produces no effect. therefore it must be made of time and mass.

and no the higgs mass is not the same as gravity mass. the higgs mechanism is for inertia and poo poo.

nah its god

• Locked thread