Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DO you believe that the Prominent Trait is rear end in a top hat or Stupid
Stupid
rear end in a top hat
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Mash posted:

Kids being Stupid

And somehow this is still less stupid than a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mash posted:

Kids being Stupid Assholes

might be the parent ordering the kid to slap the cat is the rear end in a top hat in this one

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I enjoy seeing people get hurt, but if it happens to animals it makes me really sad. Why is that ?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You just haven't trained your maliciousness perk up yet

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Lamebot posted:

might be the parent ordering the kid to slap the cat is the rear end in a top hat in this one

ya that utube was straight child abuse

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I hate children

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Decebal posted:

I enjoy seeing people get hurt, but if it happens to animals it makes me really sad. Why is that ?

Animals are just as nasty as people. But some of them are fuzzy. This elicits a sympathetic response from some people.

Clearly you are a furry and should be banned. :furcry:

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Over There posted:

I hate children

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Over There posted:

I hate children

I believe in this message.

Poop.
Vomit.
Temper tantrums.

I don't go out to the student bars for this reason alone, keep that poo poo outta my sight.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wow. What if we took one of these guys up in an airplane, and then pushed it out at about 25,000 feet? Think it would glide to water?

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I have two delightful little assholes in my house, two lovely tuxedo cats, one male and one female. They regularly demonstrate both stupidity and assholishness.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Animals are just as nasty as people. But some of them are fuzzy. This elicits a sympathetic response from some people.

Clearly you are a furry and should be banned. :furcry:

But I thought that wasn't bannable any more. Well, assuming you don't go furry posting everywhere.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Furries are mentally ill and suck

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cats make lots of noise in the mornin like they sayin 'feed me' lmao its extremely my poo poo

pinkkittensocks
Aug 19, 2014
My partner will feed my cat in the morning, and then I'll wake up, and he tries to trick me into giving him a second breakfast. Even if I can see the remnants of the first plate of food still sitting there. He does this everyday.

I guess that's why the vet told me he needs to lose weight. Fat rear end in a top hat.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

pinkkittensocks posted:

My partner will feed my cat in the morning, and then I'll wake up, and he tries to trick me into giving him a second breakfast. Even if I can see the remnants of the first plate of food still sitting there. He does this everyday.

I guess that's why the vet told me he needs to lose weight. Fat rear end in a top hat.

But not a stupid rear end in a top hat.

naem
May 29, 2011

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

you won't be able to unsee the bottom left corner of that picture after reading this post

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Over There posted:

I hate children

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

that monkey's getting laid tonight

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

baw posted:

Exhibit 1: Animals being Stupid

iirc that baby elephant was blinded by a sandstorm and disoriented

perhaps it is you who is the stupid rear end in a top hat op

really makes you think

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
that said animals are dumb as all fuckin hell

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
animals own. fact: we evolved from animals

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
speakin of monkeys

they are so much like us

this is me irl

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
They really are just like us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

yo have we decided if manta rays are birds yet cause I'm not gonna be able to sleep before we hash that poo poo out

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rad Tad posted:

yo have we decided if manta rays are birds yet cause I'm not gonna be able to sleep before we hash that poo poo out

They are, now go to bed.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Can I change my vote cause that otter got me wishing I voted for the otter option. Did you catch that?

naem
May 29, 2011

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW

geekybones
Apr 30, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Really brings down the act when the other strippers under-perform and don't take care of their pussy.

Also when they're wearing ugs like they don't even care about arousing anyone.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

apeteen raging against apedad. gets put in place

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

That loving monkey knows exactly what it's doing and is messing with those people.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Brilliant.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Lol the human animal is so poo poo that it has to mock dogs for being stupid assholes just to make itself feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

What kind of rear end in a top hat balances their turtle on the edge of a table?

• Locked thread