Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
I'm just gonna say my life is loving awesome.

Sucks to all of you that don't have a life as amazing as mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Nekodoshi posted:

Im 26 and I'm still a virgin. Why?
I have Polycystic ovary syndrome. That means I can (and currently am) go without having a period for up to 6 months, which means I don't ovulate, which means I have little to no sex drive, and even less estrogen in my body. This means that I have a problem with growing hair. Everywhere. Like a dude. Nevermind the fact that attempting to have children would be exceptionally tricky in my case. I have a chance to get tumors like my mother did, too.
I also have bipolar, and have attempted suicide at least twice.
Im overweight.
I recently decided to no longer whole-heartedly practice Christianity because my niece's bio-dad molested her (she's 2) and despite the fact that she talked to investigators and had a positive rape kit, CPS decided that our claim was "unsubstantiated" and dropped their support in our case. Prayer doesn't work, and God does not work in mysterious ways. He doesn't work period.

depression goes kind of hand in hand with pcos. here are some positive thoughts for you
-some dudes don't mind hair at all even if you look like frida
-some dudes dont want kids and dont want their woman on the rag all the time
-you can probably get some kind of estrogen boosters. hormone therapy is super common these days for people with all sorts of issues

dont worry about the virgin thing. focus on stabilizing your bipolar and settling into a structured life and then try meeting some guys on okcupid. and dont immediately spill your guts to them about your lovely life, just try to be chill and you will be fine. good luck

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fat Ogre posted:

Just wait. you'll be dead soon enough

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

lmao i wish i had your gp

and some xanax

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Decebal posted:

Just wait. you'll be dead soon enough

BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TO FADE AWAY!

Seriously not living to see my 70s or 80s isn't that sad.

Everyone I know in their 70s and 80s hurts, is sick or is already waiting to die in an increasingly confusing world.

That and the history of Alzheimers in my family just makes me glad I'll be dead earlier.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
I don't know, all the old people I know currently fading away get pretty much all the sweet rear end drugs they want for free from their doctors.

Not the poor old people tho, obviously.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

I got put in a ZOO once!

no true cool girl would do that. you should rethink your cool criteria man. she sounds toxic.

Ugh, toxic. You league players and your abuse of that buzzword.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my headmate sexually assaulted me once and now I have PTSD

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i am sad about most things and i feel nauseous most of the time. i am not sure if it is food poisoning or depression. :(

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Ugh, toxic. You league players and your abuse of that buzzword.

I dont play League :(

It was too hard you see

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
my sadbrains story is I used to be depressed and anxious but then my other sadbrain friends started telling me I acted really confidently around people so at first I didn't believe them but one day I went like "yeah actually that seems about right I am awesome"

I've had no sadbrain relapses even in my worst times since then

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Fat Ogre posted:

high five bro

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i am sad about most things and i feel nauseous most of the time. i am not sure if it is food poisoning or depression. :(

what do you feel sad about?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

sometimes I think about all the kitties in pounds that get euthanized and I feel sad about that

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
i have two room mates that dated for a year, then they broke up a month ago. while I was away from the apartment this weekend, the two got into a fight and got the police called on them by the neighbors for scary sounds and yelling. The guy was arrested and sent to jail for 2 days, while the girl got a 7 day restraining order against him.

I got home just as the police man was giving her the restraining order papers. I asked her what happened and she said "We got into a fight, then the police came. Now he's in jail for 2 days and this is a restraining order."

I figured he probably hit her, and I guess a normal person would have asked if she was okay and comforted her. I say like two sentences a week to this girl though and I wasn't about to start being chatty now.

I told her "Good enough for me" and I went into my room and watched some Netflix. I think it all worked out in the end.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Portals posted:

sometimes I think about all the kitties in pounds that get euthanized and I feel sad about that

you should save them, you don't even have to keep them all and become a cat lady, just adopt them and then let them be free, the pound will never even know and if the cat gets caught again then at least yo tried.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

jalopybrown posted:

you should save them, you don't even have to keep them all and become a cat lady, just adopt them and then let them be free, the pound will never even know and if the cat gets caught again then at least yo tried.

don't they make you go through a screening process? you can't just do whatever you want

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Kelfeftaf posted:

don't they make you go through a screening process? you can't just do whatever you want

maybe you should have voted ron paul then

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
sorry to the op for his lovely life and also to the other posters with lovely lives whose posts i missed when i skipped to the end of the thread to post this

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
if you have a sad brain i encourage you to seek help

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Lichy posted:

high five bro

:clint::hf::clint:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Bad Brains is good for sadbrains

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Zombie Boat posted:

Bad Brains is good for sadbrains

H.R.'s descent into crack addiction and mental illness is pretty sadbrains.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

EA Sports posted:

alright gang you know we all got the sadbrains, lets post the most hosed up sad brained things about ourselves!

throughout my entire life from grade school to my current job i have never approached a woman for a relationship, for friendship or otherwise.

are relationships with women something you want/crave or are you pretty much just too numb to care

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
ya im a chill person id love a close relationship with a girl. but everytime girls get close to me they notice the emotional stuntedness/passiveness combination and just give up on me.
i dont blame them, i sincerely feel that if i was born with a pinch of malice id be a serial killer or something.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i dont usually drink but i bought some liquor to see if it helps the sad brains. it usually doesn't but who knows maybe it will this time. will update when weepy and belligerent.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
pls dont abuse drugs in my thread

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

EA Sports posted:

pls dont abuse drugs in my thread

its medication

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

EA Sports posted:

ya im a chill person id love a close relationship with a girl. but everytime girls get close to me they notice the emotional stuntedness/passiveness combination and just give up on me.
i dont blame them, i sincerely feel that if i was born with a pinch of malice id be a serial killer or something.

maybe you play too many video games

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was prescribed it by the ABC store next to the cheap little caesars where sad alcoholics hang out

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kelfeftaf posted:

maybe you dont play enough videogames

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Kelfeftaf posted:

mmm kinda, but i grew up really poor and used to hang outside and play sports and stuff cause i didnt have many games. i even lifted weights alot in my teens. im sure if i was raised middle class id be an uber-goon shutin stereotype. i know i do now, but my psych problems started back then, and my experiences and differences in expressions lead me to believe that i have a pretty far out there mental state. i was a 6 week premie and i do have some learning disabilities, im not sure how much that contributes.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

have you considered drugs. my life was significantly cooler when i did a ton of drugs.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

EA Sports posted:

throughout my entire life from grade school to my current job i have never approached a woman for a relationship, for friendship or otherwise.

yeah

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

EA Sports posted:

mmm kinda, but i grew up really poor and used to hang outside and play sports and stuff cause i didnt have many games. i even lifted weights alot in my teens. im sure if i was raised middle class id be an uber-goon shutin stereotype. i know i do now, but my psych problems started back then, and my experiences and differences in expressions lead me to believe that i have a pretty far out there mental state. i was a 6 week premie and i do have some learning disabilities, im not sure how much that contributes.

read books. that might turn you into a real human being.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
funny you say that cause growing up never reading stories for fun, i basically tried as hard as i could to read to kill a mockingbird when i was 13 for school but couldnt remember what i read from one page to the next. like i think the way most people do it is they create an interesting visual world from the words they read and tie the details to that, but ive never been able to do that. if i ever have a kid thoguh, im not going to let them play games/watch tv until they can follow novels.

EA Sports fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Aug 19, 2014

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

EA Sports posted:

so start with friendship with a nice girl who you aren't too afraid of. do chill hangout things like going for walks and talking about stuff that interests both of you

okcupid is a great way to meet nice girls who also might feel hosed up insecure neurotic emotional (FINE)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

EA Sports posted:

funny you say that cause growing up never reading stories for fun, i basically tried as hard as i could to read to kill a mockingbird when i was 13 but couldnt remember what i read from one page to the next. like i think the way most people do it is they create an interesting visual world from the words they read and tie the details to that, but ive never been able to do that. if i ever have a kid thoguh, im not going to let them play games/watch tv until they can follow novels.

read nonfiction. most of human knowledge in broad strokes is an attempt to understand/escape the "human condition".

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its pretty hosed how i'm sitting here in front of a nice computer drunk + high, playing videogames online, and yet i'm still profoundly depressed. but somewhere there are like kurds on a mountain being brutally crucified and i bet they feel a lot worse. lol

• Locked thread