Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
that 90s racing game video is basically just Sega arcade racing games and it looks loving a-mazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
just tried the demo of this 80s one, using the keyboard on my macbook. I think it would probably better with analogue steering, but good fun!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I am down to 1.23:445 using the keyboard.

A lot of fun. But where is 90s racer :-(

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool, last update was 4th December, and it looks like they're making progress so that's neat!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's going to be carnage, also really happy they have the F355 in there as well.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else have issues mapping usb joypad analog sticks on the Mac version. Was looking forward to playing this without using the keyboard and have been scuppered so far

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Okay cool, thanks I'll give it a try.

Just remembered I have bootcamp and Win7 on this thing so I might just boot into that and see if it works better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
well that worked much better, got the analogue steering working on the pad.

for time trialling around one track this is a lot of fun.

• Locked thread