Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Post ailments/injuries you have received from sexual intercourse with other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i caught the gay

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Your mom gave me AIDs.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

one time i was going down on this woman and my tongue tickled her taint and when she laughed my head got suckered into her vagina and I died choking on vaginal lubricants

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
I caught ich from sliding a goldfish up my rear end.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i once hosed a fattie and tore my frenulum + about a square cm of skin was somehow ripped off my glans

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

newreply.php posted:

i once hosed a fattie and tore my frenulum + about a square cm of skin was somehow ripped off my glans

That's vagina dentata, bro. you're lucky it only took a square cm.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

MOOBS! posted:

one time i was going down on this woman and my tongue tickled her taint and when she laughed my head got suckered into her vagina and I died choking on vaginal lubricants

then how are post

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Mulefisk posted:

then how are post

absorbed by womb turned into John Connor of gbs

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
No skin tears but visible bruising after a rough entry int he middle of my dick.

Professor Dog
Jul 25, 2007
depression

Professor Dog
Jul 25, 2007

+ anxiety

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Bent rear end

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the clap

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

did you at pretend to cum after you went limp inside her???

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

she broke my heart

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
literally or figuratively ?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This weekend I wanked my dick till it was raw. Does it count?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Broke my pinkie toe during drunken sex once. Kept going, because I'm a trooper.

Also had habanero fingers inside me. That put a rather painful stop to things.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

This weekend I wanked my dick till it was raw. Does it count?

No. :frogout:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Et tu non-plat. :negative:

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
The injuries hurt not so much much as adding sexual insults to them.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

Broke my pinkie toe during drunken sex once. Kept going, because I'm a trooper.

Also had habanero fingers inside me. That put a rather painful stop to things.

how the hell do you break a pinky toe during sex? Was he into cock and ball tortureand tricked you by wearing a cup?

you deserve a purple lips medal but I feel like there is a story there

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once i tried to twist a girls nipple through her shirt but i missed and she laughed and laughed

so i bit it off

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same chick pissed on me and that was the last time we had sex... i think it was a "gently caress you" piss i didn't ask her to do it and the subject never came up beforehand

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

how the hell do you break a pinky toe during sex? Was he into cock and ball tortureand tricked you by wearing a cup?

you deserve a purple lips medal but I feel like there is a story there

My toe was sort of wedged in the footboard and I moved to get on top without realizing it. It just sort of snapped.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh once i asked her if i could watch when she was in the toilet as a joke and she said "if you're a freak" but i didn't and wasn't going to anyway and im pretyt sure she decided i was into that afterwards

thats my story about the last times i had sex this was yearts ago tfr

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

same chick pissed on me and that was the last time we had sex... i think it was a "gently caress you" piss i didn't ask her to do it and the subject never came up beforehand

face or chest? it's a body language thing

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hosed too hard and gave myself urethritis. Had burning piss for two weeks and there was really nothing I could do about it. Thought I had gonorrhea or chlamydia but nope!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

My toe was sort of wedged in the footboard and I moved to get on top without realizing it. It just sort of snapped.

jesus you are the la beast of loving

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

jesus you are the la beast of loving

I have better control over my gag reflex than he does :colbert:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Snapped piss.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Broke my banjo the night before deploying to Afghanistan. Showed my medic the next day and he told me they could fix it at hospital.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCg1sRHqEbo

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
broke my dick loving too many hb10s

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
My ex-gf used to be super heavy, we're talking about orca sized. Sex was crazy. She loved being on top. Holy poo poo I got actual bruises around my pelvis.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

a reminder to all you plats

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
This one time I was going down on this girl and I said drat you've got a big pussy, drat you've got a big pussy. She asked me why I said it twice and I said because it is so damned big.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Broke one of my front teeth once in a kissing accident, that's my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I once cried all the water out of my body.

Sex: Not even once.

• Locked thread