Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

rammed my dick right between and her vagina and rear end in a top hat and it hurt/was funny after

dont hit the coffee table

did she make that "Oooh!" alarm sound girls make when youre anywhere near their rear end in a top hat and think youre gonna go for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Trixie Hardcore posted:

All-Pro Superstar Dyke van Dyke

is this too long for a name change?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Hopper posted:

This seems more common than I expected, I mean I heard about spicy being an aphrodisiac before but this...

In my case it wasn't intentional, and he felt awful about it. Hands should be washed REALLY thoroughly after handling hot peppers, otherwise things can get burny

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

In my case it wasn't intentional, and he felt awful about it. Hands should be washed REALLY thoroughly after handling hot peppers, otherwise things can get burny

maybe this is too much info but how does it compare to hot jalapenos in the mouth.

I'll never know how a pussy jalapeno burn feels like :(

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Decebal posted:

maybe this is too much info but how does it compare to hot jalapenos in the mouth.

lol

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Decebal posted:

Well, these were habaneros so it was pretty intense. A lot worse than in the mouth, because I can't exactly chug a glass of milk or beer with my vag to alleviate things. Keeping an ice pack pressed against myself kinda helped with the outer parts, I guess

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
you could probably use a funnel to fill yourself up with milk, I guess. If it's that bad

Edit: there's some videos online that show a similar procedure. google funnel + vagina

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

chaosbreather posted:

a reminder to all you plats

Is this an ad for the upcoming PlatOrgy? Someone PM me the date/location. I'll bring lube, 'cause I got a lot of extra bottles. (I saved a ton of money using my Platinum Discount.)

Moony
Nov 6, 2007
terrible.
one time we were loving doggy style and he was hitting my head into the wall because masochism and i moved my head and my nose rammed into the wall. started crying. he kept fuckin.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I ripped his balls off

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

kegels or assault?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

MOOBS! posted:

kegels or assault?

Both

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Crow Jane posted:

Well, these were habaneros so it was pretty intense. A lot worse than in the mouth, because I can't exactly chug a glass of milk or beer with my vag to alleviate things. Keeping an ice pack pressed against myself kinda helped with the outer parts, I guess

lol if you can't chug a glass of milk or beer with your vag

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

By balls went back up inside my body

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

Carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.

more like pennis elbow lmao

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Treated a patient once for a fractured penis. Looked pretty loving painful.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Crow Jane posted:

I can't exactly chug a glass of milk or beer with my vag to alleviate things.

Not with that attitude. :colbert:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Snail tracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHCxIiZ_4M

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Choked on a toasted ham and cheese, had to swap positions to receive heimlich

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tore the top bar of my jacobs ladder completely out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
i have jerked my dick raw a couple times, im not proud of it, but I should be alright in a week or so

accidentally stabbed the wrong hole during my drunken flailing teenage years, lets just say my ego wasn't the only thing that was bruised (although you couldn't tell)

i've not masturbated myself to death yet, I'm no Jerome Carpenter, may god rest his horny, cum-filled soul

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Nostratic posted:

Treated a patient once for a fractured penis. Looked pretty loving painful.

doctor you promised you wouldnt tell

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
One time my at the time fat girlfriend rolled over onto my hand and broke my thumb.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
one time my weiner cried tears from it and irt wasnt pee trust me

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Volume posted:

One time my at the time fat girlfriend rolled over onto my hand and broke my thumb.

dam thats fd up im sorry dog

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Donk burn.
Stubbed balls.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i managed to cum in my own eye once during sex. poo poo burns.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I had blood in my cum once and I'm pretty sure its from sexual violence because it cleared up in a couple days meaning it couldn't have been an std or infection or w/e

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm a skinny guy, and when I hooked up with a really skinny chick our pelvic bones ground together because she was rather vigorous. Bruises, and soreness, but overall good. would do again.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
dated a girl who wore a chain from her earring to her septum piercing and she'd forget to take the chain off when going down on me just so that years later I could say I once nearly ripped out a nose ring with my dick

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Therapeutic gynecomastia

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I had a sex really hard a couple months ago and got a tiny tear in my frenulum but now every time I have sex it tears a lil and I'm pretty worried its gonna rip completely soon enough

I guess if I held off for a while it might heal but I'm horny basically 24hrs a day and have 0 self control

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's bent upward at a comically-looking angle now but was totally worth it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Broken loving heart. :(

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

redshirt posted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

redshirt posted:

ill be there for you, when the rain starts to fall...

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I had blood in my cum once and I'm pretty sure its from sexual violence because it cleared up in a couple days meaning it couldn't have been an std or infection or w/e

nah it's just moved on to eating your brain

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

redshirt posted:

that's a pretty hardcore fetish, sorry to hear about your mishap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

SplitSoul posted:

that's a pretty hardcore fetish, sorry to hear about your mishap

Thank you. I just had sex, you see, so this wound is fresh.

You can read about it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662332&pagenumber=3

• Locked thread