Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

concerned mom posted:

This is what I'm reading at the moment high five.

You're the worst kind of concerned mom, you know that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

is it true you can hold a gators/crocs mouth shut pretty easily? I feel like I could take one with a leather belt and a few beers

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Those things look p dangerous

why haven't we gotten rid of them?

e: We should kill them all, is what I'm saying.

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Aug 19, 2014

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

Those things look p dangerous

why haven't we gotten rid of them?

e: We should kill them all, is what I'm saying.

you tallking about moobs?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

is it true you can hold a gators/crocs mouth shut pretty easily? I feel like I could take one with a leather belt and a few beers

They have strong jaw-closing muscles but weak jaw-opening muscles so yeah you can close their jaws shut with a rubber band or duct tape.

But they can still thrash about and try to bodyslam you so they're still dangerous.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Crocs got dicks they just keep them hiding when they're not in use

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GenericOverusedName posted:

Crocs got dicks they just keep them hiding when they're not in use

Very true. There are even folk whose job it is to collect crocodilian semen at zoos. They know how to get the fellow to extrude his crochood!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Pick posted:

Very true. There are even folk whose job it is to collect crocodilian semen at zoos. They know how to get the fellow to extrude his crochood!

You know when they get bit, they tell the hotties that they were wrestling the animal. They don't say what they were really up to.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why haven't we put lazers machine guns or body armor on crocodiles yet, bet they could break up riots, or won vietnam for us.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pick posted:

I have a phd in croc bonors

dontcareaboutname posted:

why haven't we put lazers machine guns or body armor on crocodiles yet, bet they could break up riots, or won vietnam for us.

p sure they already have body armor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Gharials: http://youtu.be/ygrfp-uoMKs

Caimans: http://youtu.be/d4EUyI4Z22Y

Crocodile/Alligator: http://youtu.be/kZwhNFOn4ik

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
someone post that planet earth vid of that crocodile getting harassed by a gang of delinquent otters, tia

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
In case anyone was wondering what happens if an alligator decides to eat a turtle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDl7M9ROXPw

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I have a phd in croc bonors

PhD. with croc bonors. You were so close. :(

naem
May 29, 2011

Mustang posted:

In case anyone was wondering what happens if an alligator decides to eat a turtle

Yeah that was disturbing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Suicide Sam E. posted:

PhD. with croc bonors. You were so close. :(

the truth: i'm a completely uneducated drop out. My understanding of crocodilian genitals is amateur at best. more of a lay enthusiast I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

the truth: i'm a completely uneducated drop out. My understanding of crocodilian genitals is amateur at best. more of a lay enthusiast I guess

so your the reason they have to put crocs into cages

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
can we start breeding some dogs till their off spring looks like a alligator so we can have trainable alligators.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Pick posted:

So it isn't just the shape of their jaw that makes them look like they are smiling.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dontcareaboutname posted:

Crocodiles helped the Allies at the Battle of Ramree Island, no lasers required!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

don't hippos actually kill more people than the nile croc? i mean i guess you specified that the croc actually eats people but i thought hippos killed more people overall

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NecroMonster posted:

don't hippos actually kill more people than the nile croc? i mean i guess you specified that the croc actually eats people but i thought hippos killed more people overall

can we breed hippos with dobermans?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

Hippos aren't predatory. Also no one is totally sure because most accounts aren't recorded.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Alligators and crocodiles have sensors in their feet and so are often used by seismologists as warning systems for earthquakes.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hippos are super territorial in the water and their big rear end teeth are sharp as gently caress and basically scissors the size of swords swordsors

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

id pet a crocodile they are pretty drat chill when well fed

i would not get close enough to pet a hippo for anything they are huge agressive assholes

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NecroMonster posted:

id pet a crocodile they are pretty drat chill when well fed

i would not get close enough to pet a hippo for anything they are huge agressive assholes

hippo might learn to be nice to you if you give it a watermelon pumpkin every time you go over to it. also cut its balls off.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

tin tin?

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Mustang posted:

This video needs a nice, satisfied burp sound edited into the end.

naem
May 29, 2011

Hey now this isn't the okcupid thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

hippos are super territorial in the water and their big rear end teeth are sharp as gently caress and basically scissors the size of swords swordsors

Hippo ivory is however surprisingly beautiful.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

I was expecting someone to half-rear end some summa cum laude retread or whatever, and I get this?

Maybe my day isn't a terrible pile of poo poo after all? Things are looking up!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The crocodile penis is safely tucked away when not in use. Snakes have hemipenes (two penises) but the crocodile has one. It's a robust one though!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Holy Grail.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Pick posted:

The crocodile penis is safely tucked away when not in use. Snakes have hemipenes (two penises) but the crocodile has one. It's a robust one though!

pls tell me more im almost there

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Is Gustave still alive?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

concerned mom posted:

Is Gustave still alive?

Lil Gustavo? Probably. I cannot believe they made such a movie when the Nat Geo story was even better.

I suppose to dodge copyright law.

Hey, is it on Netflix? I need something to watch while the forums go down.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

concerned mom posted:

Is Gustave still alive?

No confirmed sightings recently, but he might be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhqUDRCzfO0

On second glance they don't look so tough

• Locked thread