Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

sometimes i describe a cool thing as "fetch"

i'll make it happen for you, gretchen :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
my wife

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apRjlcd8E8o&t=141s

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

"the"

pages
Oct 30, 2012
This isn't where i parked my car

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
What about Debbie?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

for the record, I ain't gay. and for another record? he loves the cock.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

small hendren posted:

Theres a phrase called "so good it makes you want to slap your mama" that i like, but i still don't really get the meaning of it yet. I also like "you talkin to me. well i dont see no one else here, so are you talking about me?" or the "Am i a clown and I'm here to amuse you?" ones.

What's your favorite movie phrase to use for fun?

"Shut the gently caress up, OP"

-The Big Lebowski

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

I am Toni Lippi posted:

What about Debbie?

it's just been revoked

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

yippie king kai mother fucker

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

small hendren posted:

I also like "you talkin to me. well i dont see no one else here, so are you talking about me?" or the "Am i a clown and I'm here to amuse you?" ones.

This is just awful. I hope you're joking.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Am I going to walk around and rip your loving lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the gently caress are you walking right through? Ah-da-da-dah, like this in the background. What the gently caress is it with you? What don't you loving understand? You got any loving idea about, hey it's fuckhead distracting having somebody walking behind Bryce in the middle of the loving scene? Give me a loving answer! What don't you get about it?

Ohhhhh, gooooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was loving good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

gently caress's sake man, you're amateur. McG, you got loving something to say to this prick?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Kelfeftaf posted:

This is just awful. I hope you're joking.

Why would I be joking? those lines were legendary

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

small hendren posted:

Why would I be joking? those lines were legendary

Yeah, so is "we'll always have Paris," but I'm not running around saying that poo poo.

Sorry. I'm from New Jersey, so I've heard Goodfellas quoted a good deal, and it sucks.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Oodalolly!

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday through Friday plane!

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
If you're funny James then I'm a pretzel, drop dead!

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Kelfeftaf posted:

Yeah, so is "we'll always have Paris," but I'm not running around saying that poo poo.

Sorry. I'm from New Jersey, so I've heard Goodfellas quoted a good deal, and it sucks.

I don't remember that Paris line from Goodfellas. which character says it?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
The Long Goodbye should be quoted more often. There are at least five classic quotes in the coke bottle scene alone.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Kelfeftaf posted:

fuckin dago

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I like to butcher Monty Python

Knights who say na!

She turned me into a toad. I got well

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
keep the change you filthy animal - casablanca

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I say "That's a shame" when horrible things happen to people I dislike, but Seinfeld was a tv show, so I'm not sure that counts.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXzs5nuGNpg

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

dreamcatcher is a poo poo movie/book but i reply "ssdd" every time someone messages 'what's up' or 'how's it going?'

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
"gently caress me Santa! gently caress me Santa! gently caress me Santa!"

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
eat the FOOD!

*throws food at guests' feet*

don't do this it will alienate people

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
It's ok, he just wants his machete back.

warderenator
Nov 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Sauron's wrath..."

Sleepy Sip
Jul 5, 2014

Stormyish posted:

Something sticky is afoot

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

OctoberBlues posted:

I say "That's a shame" when horrible things happen to people I dislike, but Seinfeld was a tv show, so I'm not sure that counts.

I do this too it's a lot of fun

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
bless my stars, a negro

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You pompous stuck-up snot-nosed English giant twerp scumbag gently caress face dickhead rear end in a top hat!

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Yes, you squashed cabbage leaf, you disgrace to the noble architecture of these columns, you incarnate insult to the English language, I could pass you off as the Queen of Sheba!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GGc7KcvqtE

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Yeah, Withnail and I is p. quotable. "I'm a trained actor, reduced to the status of a bum!"

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Bip Roberts posted:

I yelled "Shut the gently caress up donnie" through the drive thru last week and the rear end in a top hat on the other side didn't get my reference.

You just reminded me of the time I went to a drive-thru and the teenagers working there were doing the "meow" bit from Super Troopers. I responded in kind thinking it would be fun for everyone but somehow it just freaked them out (the last thing out of the speaker was "oh poo poo" and they looked embarrassed when I pulled up).

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Peeing in your pants is COOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
"heil hitler" - schindlers list

• Locked thread