Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

*brings baby along to screening of Nymphomaniac*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
no im not

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Wait, this isn't Pocahontas 3: Virginy

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i brought my kids who are too young for 3d glasses to see this 3d disney movie. have fun looking at blurry bullshit for two hours

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
*shoots up theater

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Oh excuse me, I just gotta get to my friends over there in the middle. Yeah, I'm really sorry.

*awkwardly shuffles through row, stepping on feet, butt in people's faces*
*opens candy wrapper and everyone can hear it since everyone else did that already*

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
AWWW HELL NAW, DON'T GO IN THERE, THAT SKINNY BITCH IS GOING TO KILL YO rear end

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
*buys loving fried food and potato chips like some retard whale oval office*

*has eaten all of it before certification screen*

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
*takes out AR-15 and modified semiauto handgun and sprays into the first rows with people*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

onedayholiday posted:

*buys loving fried food and potato chips like some retard whale oval office*

*has eaten all of it before certification screen*

Whatever demon okay'd the sale of jalapeņo nachos in movie theaters received a Lifetime Achievement Award from Satan.

• Locked thread