Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
lol if you don't work from home and are butt naked

gotta be free, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ordinarily i wear clothes op

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Silver Alicorn posted:

yeah I wear clothes sometimes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i put on a nice pair of undies and a tshirt for work since my chair is made of low quality materials that are not good to rub against the skin and then some more clothes before my gf comes home

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
t
shirt
and
jeans

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

i put on a nice pair of undies and a tshirt for work since my chair is made of low quality materials that are not good to rub against the skin and then some more clothes before my gf comes home

so what ur saying is u wear more clothes when shes there than not there

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
don't jortshame

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

eschaton posted:

always jortshame

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
i wear the skin of my enemies OP hth

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Migishu posted:

i wear the skin of my enemies OP hth

your enemies are jeans?

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
clearance button down shirts and jeans sometimes slacks

if i really want to look like a tryhard, a tie

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Pewdiepie posted:

I work outside OP.

i worked outside when i lived in the great city of seattle and it was terrible because on lunch peopel if you went to any shops or w/e people wouldnt let you use the restrooms or really treat you like a human and then after work i'd be all muddy and wanting to stop at safeway but nope you're 3rd class

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

turtleneck and mom jeans, of course

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
sometimes i wear jeans, sometimes i wear chinos

almost always a button up shirt like an adult

i can't wait for sweater season to start again

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Someone post pictures of their outfits.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

I look like a loving clown when I go to work.

same but also when I'm not at work.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Someone post pictures of their outfits.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

#include american_psycho.txt

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

eschaton posted:

don't jortshame

pagoe
Feb 19, 2013
sometimes I wear clothes but sometimes I don't. I don't care so much but people around me like in the shop seem to. pretty weird really

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

remember to get some sweet kicks to go with your computer clothes

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
don't wear polo shirts unless it's friday or you're at the golf course

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
fridays i just show up in my boxers and the tshirt from yesterday

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
black pants black shirt and purple nikes my fridge is full of jello

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I have taken to wearing suspenders since my sedentary lifestyle has left me a bit rotunde to wear a belt properly

but now I really have no good place to clip my galaxy IIIs :(

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have five of these, one of each day of the week

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Ghaz posted:

I have taken to wearing suspenders since my sedentary lifestyle has left me a bit rotunde to wear a belt properly

but now I really have no good place to clip my galaxy IIIs :(

Wear a bandolier, or get a scottevest. You'll be the talk of the town.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
style is cool (fashion isn't) but i'm still a bit lumpy and pale to be investing in clothes.

soon, soon

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

style is cool (fashion isn't) but i'm still a bit lumpy and pale to be investing in clothes.

soon, soon

I'm thin and fit and tanned.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i wear frilly dresses while programming

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i wear nothing but anime socks 24/7 the breeze is good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I don't know how to stage 1 on this. like, i have good color on the arms but have the *worst* farmer's tan.

do i need to actually go to a god drat motherfucking tanning bed to get some base color so i can put on shorts without being really embarrassed

or what

how do u do this

the "just get ripped and then go outside" answer is cute and thats fine, but id rather not spend two years with horrible tan lines while i slave on delts or w/e

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

I don't know how to stage 1 on this. like, i have good color on the arms but have the *worst* farmer's tan.

do i need to actually go to a god drat motherfucking tanning bed to get some base color so i can put on shorts without being really embarrassed

or what

how do u do this

the "just get ripped and then go outside" answer is cute and thats fine, but id rather not spend two years with horrible tan lines while i slave on delts or w/e

I'm making GBS threads, I actually have a horrible farmer tan, just wear a minimal amount of clothes as much as you can in the summer and be outdoors a lot. Don't use a tanning bed because that's worse for you.

It isn't a farmer's tan if it covers everything you could reasonably expect to expose.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm really thinking about just getting down to my boxers and lying on top of Hausbus for an afternoon. If you can see my pasty rear end on top of a 11 foot high roof, you were lookin' on purpose.

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

I'm really thinking about just getting down to my boxers and lying on top of Hausbus for an afternoon. If you can see my pasty rear end on top of a 11 foot high roof, you were lookin' on purpose.

This is a pretty ownage idea actually.

Just do what I do, be part latino, you tan accidentally

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Jonny 290 posted:

or what

how do u do this

get ripped at one of those gyms that are outside on the beach that i hear they have in america

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

if I'm still alive and employed when i turn 40 I'll start wearing a suit to work just to gently caress with people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

don't wear polo shirts unless it's friday or you're at the golf course

im wearing a alligator polo right now :smugdog:

• Locked thread