Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Sup fucks. You guys know anything about this poo poo? Please tell so social media can continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EN82zVVQvM

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
Sup fucks.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Only do good deeds.

Sup, you gonna dish or what?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I reached out to an old flame today. I thought at first that I was being ok but maybe I was jut making fun of her to her face. Love is a sick, sick game some times. At elast I played it "Courage LIfe" style.

Was greeted with silence. Abject silence.

Nobody gives a gently caress. Nobody cares. Wake up tomorrow and nobody gives a gently caress. Go to work ant. Eat poo poo slave.

COURAGE LIFE. BIG STRONGMAN. ROID RAGE. KILL THING. LIFT METALE BAR

WHOG. GIVEWS. A . FUKK??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i kept waiting for the liveleak footage to start but it never did???

• Locked thread