Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

Cold on a Cob posted:

bitch all you want about usps but if they ever start losing money have fun fighting them when they put one of those communal mailboxes on your front lawn and you come home to piles of junk mail all around it

when i was in college the dorms had a big mail room and the floor was always 100% carpeted in pizza flyers

tbh i don't really care whether the usps lives or dies cause most of their business is putting literal garbage into a box for me to take out and throw away. plus they leave testy notes if i don't bother to empty the trash box for a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

computer parts posted:

that's because they've been constrained anytime they branch out

like literally the joke on seinfeld about email killing the post office is only true because congress made it illegal for them to offer email addresses

yeah i know congress totally hosed the usps but that doesn't change how annoying their mandatory trash delivery service is

• Locked thread