Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

qirex posted:

cheap curry places in japan just have one guy cooking and you order from a vending machine thing in the front

i bet there's a curry place where it is just a large box with a guy inside that you never see, and you press somebuttons, and a little bit later it comes out from a little slot, but all handmade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

imagine this: it's the future, and you are at a restaurant. it's fancy, but there's no people. and up comes one of those little robots, the ipads on a stick. hudnreds of miles away a virtual waitress works 100 restaurants, remoting into each one briefly as needed via the telepresence robot

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

pagoe posted:

usps is awful. i ordered something from the us(a dragon dildo) and it kept getting returned to sender because of "unknown address" until i got a refund from the sender. i know americans cannot into geography but jesus christ just send it to literally any country that isnt the us and they will be able to deal with it. if usps seriously is the best one around, id like you to try postal service in a developed country instead. you will be blown the gently caress away by the efficiency and speed. thx 4 reading

you have to tell the forums which one you bought now lol good job

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

hahaha i ordered some $8 clothing thing and didnt' pay attention to the shipping time.

it's going to be shipped from china hahahaha

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

though its pretty funny to see a mechanical engineer or worse, a non engineer try and order something like say a capacitor from digikey

but also when they are, too

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i will get to see it in 2 months says this tracker

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

you guys have Menards?

like home depot/lowes but the designers are students of MC Escher and whatever you need, does not matter what, is going to be the at the absolute farthest point from where you're standing

either "inconvenience store" or best store planning ever. imagine going there bored/hungry

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

vm: HEY CHECK THAT EMAIL
email: DID YOU GET THE TEXT
text: I FORWARDED AN EMAIL FROM LAST WEEK DID YOU SEE IT
fwd: [some thing that was completely resolved and done 2 months ago]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

no no it's cool just ask about The Thing You Sent, no need to be specific, maybe it's all 20 of them

• Locked thread