Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
F4WOnline

quote:

--Jim Ross wrote that he texted Vince McMahon on Vince's birthday (Vince turned 69 yesterday) and Vince told him he did a 500 pound squat yesterday.

!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Still better than Hogan.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Vince does seem like the kind of person who could live another 69 years. Not naturally, of course, but with the use of his fortune combined with insane medical technologies of some kind.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I like that instead of "thank you" Vince tells people how much he can lift

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Gonz posted:

Vince does seem like the kind of person who could live another 69 years. Not naturally, of course, but with the use of his fortune combined with insane medical technologies of some kind.

Or put himself into a robot...

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

RBX posted:

Joker you don't have to shitpost and dumbpost in Val's absence.

Don't worry he's not absent

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

F4WOnline

!!!

Metamucil will cause that

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Everblight posted:

The McMahondroid will be fueled by cocaine, just like human Vince was.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Batteries covered in ketchup.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Entire roster lives in fear of being fired by RoboVince

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Name one thing Randy Savage wasn't great in (real life doesn't count).

holy matrimony

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Blasmeister posted:

Don't worry he's not absent

He got probated again.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Everblight posted:

Fool, It takes at least two people to control a personality as large as Vince McMahon.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

The idea of replacing Warwick Davis with Hornswoggle is so preposterous that it might work.

Now we need a Willow remake with Dean Ambrose as Madmartigan.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

Fool, It takes at least two people to control a personality as large as Vince McMahon.

Since movie opinions are the topic of the day, I'm amazed something at all good came out of Pacific Rim.

Also, from a few pages back, the hottest Diva is Roman Reigns and ya'll need to stop pretending it's not.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

ayn rand hand job posted:

He got probated again.

don't worry I'm sure he'll register another account

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

Hey guys I watched the mirror movie that they had Adam Rose shilling and holy poo poo it's a bad movie don't watch it.
Don't listen to this guy. Oculus is a great horror movie with a really terrifying undercurrent of parental abuse and gaslighting.

But the Adam Rose skit about it was yet another example of a guy having a loving FANTASY SEQUENCE ON LIVE GODDAMNED TELEVISION IN SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPORT!

Makes me super angry. It's an all-caps anger.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

All this talk made me realize I don't think Adam Rose has been on TV for a few weeks, and that makes me happy.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Finally, we get word on how that awkward segment a month ago was received.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

#WrestleMovies is trending on Twitter and I'm choosing to blame you guys.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ChaosSmurf posted:

Since movie opinions are the topic of the day, I'm amazed something at all good came out of Pacific Rim.

Also, from a few pages back, the hottest Diva is Roman Reigns and ya'll need to stop pretending it's not.

Tons of good came out of Pacific Rim, as it was a good movie.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

LividLiquid posted:

Don't listen to this guy. Oculus is a great horror movie with a really terrifying undercurrent of parental abuse and gaslighting.

But the Adam Rose skit about it was yet another example of a guy having a loving FANTASY SEQUENCE ON LIVE GODDAMNED TELEVISION IN SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPORT!

sports entertainment

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

rovert posted:

F4WOnline

!!!

Can we post that image? Just this once?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mystery Opponent posted:

Don't get me started on Shibata-Ishii!! Actually I thought that Shibata-Ishii was a fun match as well but no way in hell would I go hog wild with a full ***** rating

I disagree as it is one of my favorite matches of all time, but I respect your right to have an opinion.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yo HulkaMatt, is dunn.gif banned yet or what, because if dunn.gif isn't banned, Vinceflex.jpg shouldn't be banned either.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

ayn rand hand job posted:

He got probated again.

The system works :unsmith:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
and the Vegeta account banned.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Excited for Raw tonight. But...is it on when football is on? I want to see Rusev (Lana) crush!

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

LividLiquid posted:

All the anger toward Undertaker, Kane, and that Adam Rose skit leads me to think I need to stop watching WWE and try Chikara because dumb crazy crap is my favorite part of wrestling.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

All this talk made me realize I don't think Adam Rose has been on TV for a few weeks, and that makes me happy.

A breakdown via Wrestlechat:

quote:

In a possible sign that WWE officials have just about given up on Adam Rose, he hasn’t had a RAW match since July 28th, when he defeated Damien Sandow.

Before that, Rose’s last RAW match was on June 16th when he and Summer Rae defeated Layla and Fandango. Rose had just 2 RAW matches in all of June.

Rose had a TV win for the August 14th Superstars episode but has mostly been winning dark matches lately. He’s also picked up several losses on NXT TV as of late.

It was reported recently that officials had “given up” on Bo Dallas but things look much worse for Rose.

Liked spotting Indy people in the Rosebuds to be honest.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yo HulkaMatt, is dunn.gif banned yet or what, because if dunn.gif isn't banned, Vinceflex.jpg shouldn't be banned either.

Mods only have power over you because you permit them to. Namaste.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

A breakdown via Wrestlechat:

Liked spotting Indy people in the Rosebuds to be honest.

I liked Adam Rose. But I really wish they had given him the Leo Kruger gimmick back or at least had let him use that when he got called up.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

oatgan posted:

sports entertainment
So it's fake sometimes, and real some other times? And that's okay? Are you Vince Russo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Nobody cares.

• Locked thread