Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Jazz Hoyt posted:

Good news! He's a heel. You're not supposed to look forward to him coming out. Horrible face theme, good heel theme.

This is why I maintain Matt Striker has the best heel theme of all time, with that incredibly grating bell to open it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Again, I'll point out (and you can go and count them yourself, by rewatching SummerSlam on the WWE Network, JUST $9.99 MAGGLE!) that Roman Reigns used 10 different wrestling maneuvers in that match, not counting strikes, headbutts or whips.

Randy Orton used 6.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Deadpool posted:

That's not possible. Roman only knows three you see.

But... but that would mean people are overreacting and treating Roman like he's anything other than a bog-standard WWE wrestler who is forced to use a limited moveset, and that the goon hivemind has deemed him 'bad' despite any sort of outside evidence.

That can't be right! :confused:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

NienNunb posted:

From a few pages ago but if your basis on the quality of a wrestler is how many moves they do then you're a loving nerd.

Are you saying I'm a nerd for counting? Or everyone else is a nerd for going "lol superman punch no moveset Reigns sucks now"

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Shine posted:

Countdown until Bray says "Seattle... get your phones ready—we're here!"

LOL as if RAW is ever coming back to Seattle, we're the reason they were forced to put Bryan in the ME instead of Batista like they wanted. We'll be punished for it the same way we're still punished for not cheering for HHH going over Booker at Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Gonz posted:

Vince does seem like the kind of person who could live another 69 years. Not naturally, of course, but with the use of his fortune combined with insane medical technologies of some kind.

Or put himself into a robot...

• Locked thread