Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favorite Tales of game?
Why did you include a poll? This is dumb.
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Graces
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
One of the other ones.
View Results

• Locked thread
Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I wish I had never noticed that the mutton guy is back. Now I can't stop hearing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I don't think they put too much effort into Muzét's 'walking' animation. It looks all stuttery if you as much as turn.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Oh god, Xillia 2 has a poker game. I'll be stuck here forever.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Well, after spending hours swearing at virtual poker and to see if I get something out of obtaining over a million chips I've now paid off like 4 million of my debt in advance and gotten some swanky no jacket costumes for my guys.
I swear I'll be stuck playing poker for the rest of the week. :cripes:

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

OneDeadman posted:

Gold/Silver dice don't help when you get dealt a pair in High-Low :negative:

but I seriously think it's rigged so that everytime I get a Full House or Four-Of-A-Kind, High-Low always ends with a pairs :argh:

It feels like the better hand you get the more it wants to gently caress you over in high-low. I've been going forever with a three of a kind or a double pair but as soon as I get something good I lose on the first hi-low.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I didn't expect flamboyantly gay Aska in Milla's sidestory. :vince:
As usual I enjoy the side stories more than the main plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

SpazmasterX posted:

Is starting chapter 16 a point of no return or is it like the previous games where I can go right up to the final boss and leave?

You can finish it, save and either go to ng+ or continue from right before the last boss.

• Locked thread