Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favorite Tales of game?
Why did you include a poll? This is dumb.
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Graces
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
One of the other ones.
View Results

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
For people playing this know that Rideaux is quite possibly the biggest rear end in a top hat in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ImpAtom posted:

Chronos is basically a wall to test if you've A: equipped Magic Guard and B: Understand how to use Magic Guard and Regular Guard.

Wait that's a fight you have to win. I thought it was one of the ones that you can lose with no difference to the story.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mokinokaro posted:

Man they REALLY want you to play as Ludger don't they? Once he gets a second weapon set he just becomes so much fun.

I'm not even sure if I'll be able to go back to Milla once she joins. He's just too much.

Have you gotten the 3rd weapon set yet.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

OneDeadman posted:

Also, man these fractured dimensions are depressing sometimes :(

Sometimes they are nicer then the Prime. But nope gotta smash it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Overbite posted:

I just finished Xillia 1 today and I guess I should wait on this if it's made entirely of recycled areas?

There is a decent amount of new stuff but it is primaily old area's. But Dungeons and stuff tend not to be the part of the tales series that makes it cool anyway.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I have it set to Allium Orb yet for some reason I've never used the R3 button since I've done that.

Anyway, Chapter 12.

:smithicide:

I think most chapters end like this now.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Murodese posted:

Pretty much.

Really liked the ending, enjoyed the game. Don't think I'll ever get the urge to replay it (or X1), though, unlike Abyss/Vesperia.

Which ending. The Bad one or the Sad one or the other sad one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Added on we know that dispelling it would give them a 10 year reprieve before Spirits started dying. We also know that Jude finally gets everything working in under 8 years and that the fractured Dimensions are were according to Bakur part of the reason they were having so much trouble getting it working.

• Locked thread