Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

He outlived the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
refresh my memory on what he sounded like thanks

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT DEAD!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Robo Reagan posted:

refresh my memory on what he sounded like thanks

a big old gay dummy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

WITH MEWWHWHWHWHSICAL GUEST, BEYONCEEEEH!

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Aww drat. RIP Don Pardo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don Pardo, just tell me now what I didn't win. Yeah, yeah. I lost on Jeopardy, baby. Wooooooooooooo

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Surely by now they can keep using his voice and just cut up old syllables to say what they need, I mean lady gaga and wilco aren't exactly mr mxyzptlk

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

gently caress Your Website posted:

Surely by now they can keep using his voice and just cut up old syllables to say what they need, I mean lady gaga and wilco aren't exactly mr mxyzptlk

that usually sounds weird and dont call me shirley

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress Your Website posted:

i'm fairly certain that's what they've done with the Jon Stewart guy because it's like keep him on the bankroll forever or get him to say MONTH 1-31 TWO THOUSAND #

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I always announce the people along with him in that lilting slur and I'm a dead ringer I ought to send a voice reel to Lorne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

phew that's three weird al is safe again

• Locked thread