Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
I am working on a 4e campaign featuring PCs based off a giant city-ship. Sort of like an ark but marginally less animal poop. It's more or less an excuse to throw all sorts of amazing and wild adventure setpieces at people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Esser-Z posted:

I've been working on a D&D-4e-as-mecha game I'm going to be running soon. Just need to wrap up my setting document so I can post a recruit thread.

Tried this once, it went fine via just reskinning, but I wish I wrote a more detailed setting on it. And I also wish I didn't get super busy/stressed and abandon the game after two combats :(

• Locked thread