Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
Well, I've been working on Godwalkers, my PBtA game about playing adventurers who have attained near-godlike levels of power who are now trying to shape and change their world to suit their whims.

In addition, lots of my creative thought are going to two other games. The first is a non-violent fantasy game where adventurers are hired out by the Diplomats' Guild, and therefore cannot kill anyone or anything without very good reason. So players are encouraged to think of alternate solutions.

The other game is using the GUMSHOE system and is half Josie & the Pussycats in Outer Space and half Sailor Moon, where you solve mysteries and fight evil with the power of LOVE and MUSIC.

It's hard to focus on one when I keep getting ideas for the others. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread