Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

So this is, what, the third chat thread this month? That's about one a week!

Trollhawke posted:

What are you guys working on?

Slowly getting back into working on my Deal-A-Setting cards (un-purpling my prose) and chipping away at my DW "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks/Jack Kirby's New Gods" adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

In other news, I recently found out that I have my own entry on RPGGeek. :psyduck:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I'm sure I linked you to that on G+ ages ago. RBH and I also have one, although he has fans who keep his updated and I had to manually add the Assassin to their database so it would be added to my page. :argh:

That may be the case; my long-term memory is pretty much rear end for anything that isn't a TV show or random post I made, it's entirely possible I've found that page multiple times and not remembered.

Plus I don't spend much time there because there's barely any discussion and you have to grind for funbucks.

• Locked thread