Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i didnt understand what hillbillys were untill i went to perry county

and i live in michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i grew up in a small town in extreme north minnesota and rednecks were everywhere

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
that video looked like some gay poo poo out of a high school video productions class by hipsters but only gayer

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

she is so brave

so why does she have so many lovers anyway? is it because she is nuts? or that she likes to gently caress? or is this all a pr scam? is she a liberated woman using her fame to get as much famous cock as possible? would she be a good lay? she doin bum stuff?? who gives a fck

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
i dont think taylor swift is very attractive

wheres her boobies? :shrug:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

toggle posted:

she is so brave

so why does she have so many lovers anyway? is it because she is nuts? or that she likes to gently caress? or is this all a pr scam? is she a liberated woman using her fame to get as much famous cock as possible? would she be a good lay? she doin bum stuff?? who gives a fck

I wanna gently caress her in a coal mine. In her coal mine.

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

toggle posted:

she is so brave

she probably gives good blowjobs

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

why people prefer this anorexic 12 year old looking poo poo over toned curves these days i will never know

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

uG posted:

mods please shake this thread out to the gas chamber

i didn't even read th eop but this

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

Kaytwo posted:

why people prefer this anorexic 12 year old looking poo poo over toned curves these days i will never know

Whoa, I would watch that lovely late night show if more guests shifted into 2D like that.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
May be you are just too fat to appreciate. She needs to loose weight, about 100pounds.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

uG posted:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

toggle posted:

she is so brave

maybe she's a virgin and the relationships can't get past a certain point

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

amityville anus posted:

I usually shake it at least twice

anymore and you're just playing with yourself

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
My God

someone get taylor swift a sandwich now!

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
is the controversy because she gets naked or something because that's the only way i'm clicking on that video

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

Previous Jesus posted:

is the controversy because she gets naked or something because that's the only way i'm clicking on that video

i think the controversy is that she had black people shakin what their momma gave them and i guess that's racist

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i stand with earl of sweatshire

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
she's hot and dumb, just how i like it :getin:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

no tits or butt but i like her hair and shes famous. would

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
If you objectify women through rear end shaking, it can only be done if you are black. Great argument.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

Cesar Cedeno posted:

There is a reason they call the area in between Philly and Pittsburgh Pennslytucky.

Same stupid rednecks, minus the accent.

I'm not saying she's 100% genuine in being "country" but she isn't exactly from NYC ether. Also learn some more about the drat state you live in dude.

I've been to reading a lot for work and it doesn't feel that different than anywhere else. Maybe if she lived in the boonies far outside it I'd buy it. From the philly area btw.

Edit: she was only born there, don't know as much about wyomissing so nevermind. I still don't think she's that country based on the area, though.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

oldgoatmon posted:

I've been to reading a lot for work and it doesn't feel that different than anywhere else. Maybe if she lived in the boonies far outside it I'd buy it. From the philly area btw.

Edit: she was only born there, don't know as much about wyomissing so nevermind. I still don't think she's that country based on the area, though.

I don't think Nashville cares how country your background is. Isn't there an Australian country star?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Mentalizer posted:

I don't think Nashville cares how country your background is. Isn't there an Australian country star?

Here's a geordie one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAl2-vWIH0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRKeWRSZK9E

Really he's an actor and the album(s) were made to go along with a TV series he starred in called Crocodile Shoes in which he plays a working class geordie who wants to make it as a country music star but the albums actually did okay in the charts.

les fleurs du mall fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Aug 20, 2014

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
song is catchy video isn't offensive i don't see the deal

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

facebook jihad posted:

song is catchy video isn't offensive i don't see the deal

a black man said it was offensive to black people it's official

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

She's the 2010's version of Debbie Gibson.

you leave deborah gibson alone

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

the Gaffe posted:

a black man said it was offensive to black people it's official

spike lee said django unchained could not be made by a white man and would not go see it and tried to boycott it but it's like the greatest black power movie ever made so idk sometimes black people are wrong.

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

facebook jihad posted:

sometimes black people are wrong.

racist.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

facebook jihad posted:

spike lee said django unchained could not be made by a white man and would not go see it and tried to boycott it but it's like the greatest black power movie ever made so idk sometimes black people are wrong.

Reminds me of a quote from a Jewish producer that Inglourious Basterds could never have been made by a Jew. No one would fund it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Yvershek posted:

Reminds me of a quote from a Jewish producer that Inglourious Basterds could never have been made by a Jew.

Reservoir dogs could never be made by Steve Buscemi

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
taylor swift sucks but if that video made people legit angry and offended then i guess she's kinda cool now. gently caress

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
song sounds almost exactly like keri hilsons pretty girl rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shake it Out was the Florence + The Machine song dingus

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

uG posted:

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
lol if people think this is offensive they totally missed the point shes just an awkward white girl lmao

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Taylor Swift is awesome and if you hate her you must be some lame rear end Harry Styles or John Meyer rear end in a top hat.

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
Disgusting.

Now this on the other hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I'm from Bethlehem which is like an hour from where she's from. Nothing coal or country about Eastern PA. It's like a person from NYC calling themselves country.

jesus?

• Locked thread