Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
baby is
dead
gay
an idiot
bad poster
View Results

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

nothing has changed in the last ten years and thats how i like it dad gum it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

fyodor posted:

Your Lewis and Kimi av makes me so loving hot under the collar. Gotta go release the tension, brb.

learnincurve posted:

That's Lewis and Nico, you need to watch yourself some formula 1 this season, if only to see how loving miserable Vettel is right now.

:owned:

my heart will always belong to Kimi though... :ssh:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

now avs can be 150? when will this maddness end???? WHEN

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

ilikedirt posted:

if u think about it were all just grown rear end babys. a nigga walk around thinkin he a adult but at the end of tge day he just a baby walkin around but just w/ a bigger body. this whole planet p much just a baby planet. f*cked up, but tru

• Locked thread