Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Search and archives are down

That probably is also a second and third world problem too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hovis rock
Mar 2, 2005

Billy the Mountain posted:

I can pre-order my dinner from Chipotle, but it's a 20 minute drive each way to pick it up, and I'm not sure I'm up for that.

Check your privalege, shitknucle. I live in the UK and we barely even have Mexican restaurants.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
King of the Hill isn't on Netflix.

naem
May 29, 2011

I've read SO MANY good books and watched SO MANY movies I sometimes run out and have to find other leisure activities for a couple days

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
People trying to poison other people cause they all getting caught loving dogs

This dog has a look like he's seen too much.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
All the good games are on the consoles instead of the PC.

\/\/\/\/ I know, buddy. I know.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Aug 21, 2014

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

All the good games are on the consoles instead of the PC.

Capt Rainbowbeard's posts

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this mega-thread has too many posts to catch up on :sigh:

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Because of the direction of travel I must commute to my white collar tech job, the farmers tan on my left arm is much heavier than the one on my right.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

The guy at the bagel store hosed up my order and put capers on my cream cheese and lox sammich. I didn't find out till I got to work. :cripes:

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

hold on gotta post on facebook about how i loving hate the new facebook update

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

It's too hard to juggle time for the gym between walking my dog at the beach and going to the drum circle.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Why am I a toiletlord?

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

genghis.khan posted:

Why am I a toiletlord?

When I clicked on your post history button, it made a flushing noise. That's all I know, wish I could help more.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Costello Jello posted:

When I clicked on your post history button, it made a flushing noise. That's all I know, wish I could help more.

sick

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I gave all these backwater rednecks weapons to fight against some dudes I hate without having to invest any real effort into a region and now they are really loving getting on my nerves I hate em

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

I have a 3 monitor setup at work, but one of those monitors is on a laptop and therefore smaller than the others; this is keeping me from setting the preferred resolution on the other 2.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The air conditioning in my office is a tad too cold because my office is next to the AC unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Gotta turn off the air conditioner sometimes, the electric bill is becoming more expensive because of summer. Sigh.

• Locked thread