Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
i'd bitch about the 24 hour shifts here in the fish-sauce factory if i still had hands or a tongue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i'm an emaciated orphaned child prostitute with multiple terminal illnesses and i'm covered in feces and i'm too dehydrated to cry.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i broke a spoke on my rickshaw and now im in danger of losing my title as northern territorial rickshaw champion

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
A witch gave me AIDS and I can't find a virgin to rape so I can't get cured.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Inevitable posted:

A witch gave me AIDS and I can't find a virgin to rape so I can't get cured.

I raped a virgin to cure my AIDS, but she had ebola and now I have that instead.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

chaosbreather posted:

i had actually had a third world problems in austria, a third world country, since it is an unaligned country. the waiters there take forever and are pretty brusque

good guns though

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Been loving virgins every month these last couple of years and I still have AIDS. What a rip off.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
I have AIDS. I caught it from raping an AIDS infected infant who I didn't know had AIDS, in an attempt to immunize myself from getting AIDS.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Somebody botched my rock circumcision so now my penis is a big infected bulb thing.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

wilderthanmild posted:

Somebody botched my rock circumcision so now my penis is a big infected bulb thing.

This but as a first world tumblrite problem

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
twitter keeps closing my account just because i upload a bunch of sweet rear end pictures of all these heads i sawed off the infidels

i dont get it

look at this fuckin head collection, it's so cool

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Got shot even though wearing 20 bullet protection charms I bought from local witch doctor.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
My neighbor, Oluwakanyinsola, just ate the wild dog that wanders near here.
I wanted to eat that dog.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I keep getting letters from my american pen pal but i can't read or write and there's no postal service here

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I only have 7 bullets left for my rusty Kalashnikov, so I am gonna have to be really careful with my shooting next time we go to raid the neighboring town. I don't think I can trick the warlord by saying "bang bang".

I might have to borrow some from my 11 year old son. He still has plenty of ammo since he picked up the rest from his brother when he died.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have way too much hashish to move and russian gangster keep killing my mules and although im still turning an insane profit the logistics of it all are keeping me up at night and my brides are beginning to cuckold me so an honor killing is in the works

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

all these tourists are ruining the slopes here on the Swiss Alps.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The magas have grown wise to my exiled prince story, gonna have to come up with something new.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Dad gay, so dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
nigerian army general "why yes we will find out which of my soldiers strung up those intestines like a rope across a street to send a warning to other malcontents"

• Locked thread