Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FordPRefectLL posted:

theres no cat parks for cats to hang out but theres dog parks because dogs are cool

um this is because cats are territorial creatures and dislike new surroundings; the same reason you have to keep them in a small room when you first bring them into your home.

Cat parks also wouldn't work cause cats do what they drat well please, gently caress your leash and demands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my cat sometimes meows in inappropriate situations he's a droll little fucker

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

um this is because cats are territorial creatures and dislike new surroundings; the same reason you have to keep them in a small room when you first bring them into your home.

Cat parks also wouldn't work cause cats do what they drat well please, gently caress your leash and demands

sounds like cats are dumb

naem
May 29, 2011

Cat eeats cricodile!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hojg3Y6RmbU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
cats are garbage

dogs rule :woof:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
cats can makes dog's faces look like the dude from punisher warzone.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
my cats are about as needy as dogs one of them can't eat unless someone walks him to his bowl stopping and he'll stop and look at you until you pat him every 3 steps and if you don't he will meow loudly and run in circles and another one will come into my study and bleat at me for 20 minutes until i sit down on the floor so she can curl up in my lap and get pats

they do bury their own poo poo though so they've got that

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer
my cat died in my arms yesterday and i cried like a baby-back bitch

fuckin sucked. shoulda gotten a pair of finches or something, one of them drops dead i just shrug and buy a new one for like 5 bucks

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Quickscope420dad posted:

Kids are basically pets except it's literally impossible to morally justify having a child

please go and earn a darwin award tia

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Cat owners who talk about being able to ignore their animals for days on end like it's a good thing may as well just have pet rocks with hairpieces glued on them.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Cat owners who talk about being able to ignore their animals for days on end like it's a good thing may as well just keep pet rocks with hairpieces glued on them.

we mean that we don't have to pay money inconvienience family to have our pets taken care of if we have to be gone a few days.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

TOILETLORD posted:

we mean that we don't have to pay money inconvienience family to have our pets taken care of if we have to be gone a few days.

Pet rocks take even less maintenance and are just as likely to develop traces of personality.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Real hurthling! posted:

were dodo's known for having parts fall off and dying from cancer more than other birds?

Their part of the animal kingdom fell off the "Animals that are still alive" list.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Dogthing posted:

my cat died in my arms yesterday and i cried like a baby-back bitch

fuckin sucked. shoulda gotten a pair of finches or something, one of them drops dead i just shrug and buy a new one for like 5 bucks

jfc that blows; how the hell did he die in your arms though?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!

Pet rocks take even less maintenance and are just as likely to develop traces of personality.

OH poo poo OH gently caress OH poo poo

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
dogs are pretty cool but i like cats more, sorry op. my favourite cat was a bigtime drooler tho, so i guess you're still sort of right.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

jfc that blows; how the hell did he die in your arms though?

he was strangled

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Is it possible to enjoy cats and dogs on an equal level

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Cesar Cedeno posted:

OH poo poo OH gently caress OH poo poo

I don't usually fly off the handle like that, please accept my deepest apologies

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Why can't I like them both? :confused:

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

ChickenHeart posted:

Is it possible to enjoy cats and dogs on an equal level

can't be like "cats are cool" and then go posting pictures of big cats

c'mon that doesn't even count

like you mutherfuckers saying "cats are cool cause lions and pumas are cool" and its like.... no... nope doesn't work that way.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I loving wish I had a pet cheetah so bad

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

concerned mom posted:

I loving wish I had a pet cheetah so bad
yeah maybe it would kill you

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my cat is now smart enough to jump on my balls to wake me up in the morning so she can sit on my lap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Saw this and thought I was still in the "abort downs syndrome babies" thread

• Locked thread