Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mng posted:

Can I do it with alkaline instead?

replying for toxx clause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Lowtax posted:

replying for toxx clause

ur not loxtax

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

quote:

Basic amines such as putrescine, spermine, spermidine and cadaverine are responsible for the smell and flavor of semen. These alkaline bases counteract and buffer the acidic environment of the vaginal canal, and protect DNA inside the sperm from acidic denaturation.

that's hosed up

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

mng posted:

Can I do it with alkaline instead?
Those can still gently caress you up very badly. Lye is alkaline.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
a big bucket full of alkaline batteries would probably also be amusing

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Secks Cauldron posted:

Those can still gently caress you up very badly. Lye is alkaline.

Oh yeah that's the point. But since loxtax hasn't responded I'll be ok. Lol imagine suicide by lye.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mng posted:

Oh yeah that's the point. But since loxtax hasn't responded I'll be ok. Lol imagine suicide by lye.

no, you must dump batteries on yourself

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
every time i see a thread title with mod/admin sass I wince because I remember the old days, but now everything is so chill its in good fun and i enjoy posting here

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Soap is technically alkaline.

Using soap would probably terrify a goon just as much as concentrated sodium hydroxide.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Lowtax posted:

no, you must dump batteries on yourself

Ugh fine.

I only had some 9V ones, they kinda hurt impacting my head and I felt a slight tingle on my tongue when I tried to eat them

If this was atoxx would I live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mng posted:

Ugh fine.

I only had some 9V ones, they kinda hurt impacting my head and I felt a slight tingle on my tongue when I tried to eat them

If this was atoxx would I live?

lame

• Locked thread