Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjJ1yvUGXY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
9/11 in glorious hd

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
A while back I remembered the I Like to Watch video, so I rewatched it, and... I didn't laugh at all, or find it amusing. I used to love that video. I just watched the Benny Hill video on the last page and didn't laugh. I can see that it's funny. But.

I think this means I finally grew up. :( :( :( Or that my depression has worsened, I dunno.

Consider this an UN-bump.

EDIT never mind I just made a liar out of myself. I watched the 10th anniversary video at the top of this page, and I LOLed at the line of snoop blingees with HAPPY BIRTHDAY at the top. Thread re-bumped.

you were warned fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Sep 5, 2014

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I used to think conspiracy theories were pretty dumb, but then 9/11 happened.

I mean...c'mon.

Really?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djizFcNtUb8

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Hey thread. Just poppin' in to say i'm lollin' irl about 9/11.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Bump.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Taking a somewhat constipated dump and a laugh from thinking about 9/11 help propel the stuck poo poo out of my rear end.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
"Moe! There's an F-16 on your tail! Quick! Do a barrel roll!"

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
What an incredibly messed up thread. I think that most of you are really sick people.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
guys do you remember what is in 6 days

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I laugh every time I think about the sadbrain americans who snapped after 9/11 because the illusion they had about being in some invincible utopia broke and they couldn't handle the reality of life. Not like someone they even knew died it was oh goodness something happened :sadfan:

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i liked when we killed the muslims

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Can anyone post the hulk hogan gif? Also I remember the morning it happened my neighbor who was from the Middle East was cheering so loud and making such a ruckus that I called 911 to tell them I ws going to go next door and beat the poo poo out of him. After a few minutes I thought better of it and started celebrating too.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i have never met a single person irl who makes 9/11 jokes, it's purely the domain of loser internet faggots

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
you guys don't remember, do you?

drat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My favorite valentines day card

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

countdown to downtown

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
all of you motherfuckers forgot what is in 6 days

what did the troops die for then

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

9/11 never forget buttbirds

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

SaltLick posted:

Taking a somewhat constipated dump and a laugh from thinking about 9/11 help propel the stuck poo poo out of my rear end.

those 3,000 people did not die in vain.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Code Jockey posted:

all of you motherfuckers forgot what is in 6 days

in six days, probably more muslim terror. hopefully some of the people in this thread will die

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i seriously take pleasure in the thought of all of you burning in hell

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I hope I become a skeleton on september 11th

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
ISIS best pick their game up.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Code Jockey posted:

I hope I become a skeleton on september 11th

well if you do die your body will last forever in eternal flame where your skin will be blackened, your tongue will crisp and your eyes will melt but not burn away, and you will deserve it

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Kyrie eleison posted:

well if you do die your body will last forever in eternal flame where your skin will be blackened, your tongue will crisp and your eyes will melt but not burn away, and you will deserve it

better than having an anime avatar

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Morkyz posted:

better than having an anime avatar

shut the gently caress up human being

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kyrie eleison posted:

shut the gently caress up human being

Christ forgives your sins.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

Christ forgives your sins.

there is no sin in speaking from the spirit and telling people the truth

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

read the title and lol'd

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Kyrie eleison posted:

there is no sin in speaking from the spirit and telling people the truth

but having an anime avatar on the other hand

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Morkyz posted:

but having an anime avatar on the other hand

what a surprise that the idiot terrorist lover hates anime, much like the satanists, and everyone else i oppose, once again proving anime is on the side of justice

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Kyrie eleison posted:

what a surprise that the idiot terrorist lover hates anime, much like the satanists, and everyone else i oppose, once again proving anime is on the side of justice

what a surprise that the degenerate anime lover is a catholic devil worshiper and doing nothing to work for the day the orthodox church becomes the one true leader of men

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Nanomashoes posted:

what a surprise that the degenerate anime lover is a catholic devil worshiper and doing nothing to work for the day the orthodox church becomes the one true leader of men

yes really convincing, thanks.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i was watching fox news and they were showing clips talking about obama saying to 'destroy' isis and 'dismantle' them and using all these harsh words, and i saw biden talking about 'chasing them to the gates of hell' (gently caress yeah), all very fist-pump worthy, but then these goofy greg gutfeld libertarians decide the correct response is to be a partisan hack and complain about the harsh language or whatever to try to undermine obama.

absolutely anyone who says DEATH TO ISLAM gets a high five in my loving book (my book is the bible)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kyrie eleison posted:

i was watching fox news and they were showing clips talking about obama saying to 'destroy' isis and 'dismantle' them and using all these harsh words, and i saw biden talking about 'chasing them to the gates of hell' (gently caress yeah), all very fist-pump worthy, but then these goofy greg gutfeld libertarians decide the correct response is to be a partisan hack and complain about the harsh language or whatever to try to undermine obama.

absolutely anyone who says DEATH TO ISLAM gets a high five in my loving book (my book is the bible)

Peaks and valleys bro.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I just can't stop thinking (laughing) about 9/11 today goodness

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I heard Allah is the same as God ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

Peaks and valleys bro.

this is me in a peak mood, really just loving it, feels great to hate terrorists and use the full force of superior western civilization to eradicate them

• Locked thread