Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i told them like a thousand times i smoke weed and i was all "look im not gonna move in if it will be even remotely a problem" and my brother and his GF fell all over themselves to assure me it'd be fine. then, two nights in, they're knocking on my door all "i have a very sensitive nose" with a window fan in hand and poo poo then they try to pry open all my windows when i'm just trying to chill. should i cut and run while its still viable or risk ruining my relationship w/my brother and his lame girlfriend and stay in this retard palace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Fandyien posted:

i told them like a thousand times i smoke weed and i was all "look im not gonna move in if it will be even remotely a problem" and my brother and his GF fell all over themselves to assure me it'd be fine. then, two nights in, they're knocking on my door all "i have a very sensitive nose" with a window fan in hand and poo poo then they try to pry open all my windows when i'm just trying to chill. should i cut and run while its still viable or risk ruining my relationship w/my brother and his lame girlfriend and stay in this retard palace?

weed is good and all but it stinks, so keeping your room aired out is a p good idea

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Fandyien posted:

My brother's letting me stay in his place and has the AUDACITY to tell me not to stink up the house with pot. I can't imagine living somewhere with such byzantine rules!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey maybe they wanna avoid no knock raids OP?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i think you should get your revenge by videotaping yourself loving his girlfriend and send it to him and then move out, cuck and run, that's the clear strategy here imo

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?
how about you just stop loving smoking weed you delinquent

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is exactly like living w/my parents only it costs money

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

what is wrong with the fans exactly? doesn't that solve the problem???

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
just make some edibles, no smell! well, no smell after a few weeks, cooking weed will smell up your brother's place a lot.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

The Stygian posted:

how about you just stop loving smoking weed you delinquent

He can't, he's addicted. :(

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Actually you risk ruining the relationship between you and your brother by staying, rather than leaving. You should move out so that you don't make them feel uncomfortable.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

what is wrong with the fans exactly? doesn't that solve the problem???

the windows are painted shut for some reason. also its sort of a bummer in general to have to behave exactly the same way i would have to if i was living with the rents. like i can't have my buddies over and blaze one on the couch and just hang out or anything b/c my brothers GF is a prude.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
For real though keep your windows open when you smoke otherwise all your poo poo ends up smelling like weed

or if there's a balcony/porch just smoke there

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
get a vaporgenie they are the poo poo, no smell good high

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

it'd be less gay if you stop having sex with your brother, try that op

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
if you wanna sit on the couch and get blazed with your buddies all day like a sack of poo poo why don't you live with your buddies instead of family members

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
The windows painted shut seems like a fire code violation, although I am not a lawyer so maybe it's not.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

TheDead1 posted:

can't afford it/the amount of reefer one needs to smoke out of a vape, i just take a few gravity bong rips at night, which means that any actual amount of smoke would probably drive them bonkers b/c heavily ghosted GB ribs are almost imperceptible

Crewmine posted:

if you wanna sit on the couch and get blazed with your buddies all day like a sack of poo poo why don't you live with your buddies instead of family members

my friends either live like animals or with girlfriends

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
hi. i spent the last year smoking weed every single day and my room mate had no idea i was doing it the whole time (i asked her) because i was freaking courteous about that poo poo and blew it out a window and used candles/incense and poo poo. even if my roommate did smoke weed i would have done the same because stinking up a house with smoke is pretty loserish.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Have you tried contacting Amnesty International?

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
gently caress your brother and blow smoke in his gaping rear end in a top hat; assert dominance.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

The windows painted shut seems like a fire code violation, although I am not a lawyer so maybe it's not.

it probably is some kind of code violation

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fandyien posted:

why don't you take one of these two options, OP

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

TheDead1 posted:

iawtp if you have a gog tube get the glass bat, hook them up together and melt your face off. then you can use the abv for buuuutter

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

move back in with your parents then, that's where you belong

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Synonamess Botch posted:

hi. i spent the last year smoking weed every single day and my room mate had no idea i was doing it the whole time (i asked her) because i was freaking courteous about that poo poo and blew it out a window and used candles/incense and poo poo. even if my roommate did smoke weed i would have done the same because stinking up a house with smoke is pretty loserish.

yeah i dont mind being courteous i tried opening windows, put a fan on me, ghosted all my hits really carefully, etc. i guess im just wondering what the point is if my brother and his girlfriend are just as lame as my 65 yr old parents when i can just stay there another three months and not spend money on this whole arrangement

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

420DD Butts posted:

it probably is some kind of code violation

oh yeah it almost definitely is. but it also takes like 5 min with a razor blade and a little elbow grease to undo it. or contact the property owner and get that poo poo taken care of.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Idiot Syncratic posted:

it'd be less gay if you stop having sex with your brother, try that op

maybe they should start having sex. maybe that will resolve their conflict

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Fandyien posted:

then just go over to the squalid pits they live in when you wanna hang out, they won't give a poo poo

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

Kill them both and frame it as a murder-suicide

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Crewmine posted:

then just go over to the squalid pits they live in when you wanna hang out, they won't give a poo poo

i kinda want my own squalid pit i guess

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also my brother is a goon but i'm definitely the lame goony one in the relationship.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Synonamess Botch posted:

oh yeah it almost definitely is. but it also takes like 5 min with a razor blade and a little elbow grease to undo it. or contact the property owner and get that poo poo taken care of.

yeah, i cant imagine how bad all of op's poo poo smells if he doesn't air his room out during/after he smokes lol

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

420DD Butts posted:

yeah, i cant imagine how bad all of op's poo poo smells if he doesn't air his room out during/after he smokes lol

nah i dont smoke very much, ive never noticed a smell on anything i've worn really. its not like i'm hotboxing in here 24/7 or something

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
every stoner comedy has taught me the way to deal with these squares is somehow trick them into getting high.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

jalopybrown posted:

every stoner comedy has taught me the way to deal with these squares is somehow trick them into getting high.

lmao it'd take a tremendously wacky scenario to loosen them up

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Fandyien posted:

yeah i dont mind being courteous i tried opening windows, put a fan on me, ghosted all my hits really carefully, etc. i guess im just wondering what the point is if my brother and his girlfriend are just as lame as my 65 yr old parents when i can just stay there another three months and not spend money on this whole arrangement

if you're doing everything you can and it's still bothering him then it's probably just not going to work out. it's not his fault but if you don't smoke weed that stuff really does stink. ever been in the car with your family and smell a dead skunk and everybody starts retching and you're just like "drat that's some dank poo poo"? try and meet him halfway.

also if you live in a big city you can probably just smoke outside with a pipe or a joint or a sneakatoke or smth honestly.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Have you tried beheading him and creating a Caliphate? I hear it solves all problems. Or maybe shoot him because you were scared? Or bomb him because you disagree?

See how stupid all those things sound? Grow a loving pair you whiney man child. Or just draw a pentagram and smoke inside of it. Since you're technically worshipping Old Scratch I'm sure it won't stink anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Fandyien posted:

nah i dont smoke very much, ive never noticed a smell on anything i've worn really. its not like i'm hotboxing in here 24/7 or something

it doesn't take very much. it's weed.

• Locked thread