Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Step 1: Get an empty paper towel tube
Step 2: Fill it with dryer sheets
Step 3: Exhale smoke through it

~*ta-da*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Fandyien posted:

nah i dont smoke very much, ive never noticed a smell on anything i've worn really.

Fandyien posted:

nah i was really explicit i smoke at my desk every night. like i couldn't possibly have been more clear about it

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

smoking a bowl before bed isn't that much weed, hth

just go outside and smoke OP, problem solved.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Smoke your brothers dick out. Slip his cute little itty bitty penis in your butthole. You know, stoner things.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

this_is_hard posted:

just go outside and smoke OP, problem solved.

This, Or find a homeopathic way to 'just chill bro'.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

don't throw the baby out with the bongwater op

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but it just occurred to me

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Seriously get a small Vape like the NO2 or something. You can smoke like 1/4g's in there no problem and there is absolutely no smell. Don't complain about the house rules of somebody else's house you gigantic idiot.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Chinaman7000 posted:

i love weed but i'm gonna side with your bro and his lady, sorry. they probably didnt realize how dank your poo poo was or how much it smelled, but let them have their home the way they want it. stuff a towel in the door and open a window with a fan or buy a vape or something.

It's his home too. They are reneging on the agreement. He can be considerate but he shouldn't have to wildly accept whatever they want.

When living with a couple you often times get into a situation where they think it's their place and you're just a guest. Squash that poo poo before you start dealing with other demands in the future.

Also if they are getting married next year accept to be kicked out soon after. "I'm married now bro. We need our alone time."

Basically never live with a couple.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
why dont you like get a place somewhere else or like a normal roommate

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
If you're moving in with a couple you pretty much are a guest and trying to argue "equal footing" is retarded especially if the crux of the problem lies in your illegal habit that is stinking up their house

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Fandyien posted:

my friends either live like animals or with girlfriends

So live like an animal or get a girlfriend. Also lol at having to live with other people at all you loving loser.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just make brownies get fat.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

make really strong hash brownies so you can just eat a bite and get high but then eat an entire one just because you're hungry and get way too high and sleep for 18 hours. imo.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

lotta squares on the sa forums, keep smoking on that good poo poo op

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yeah i read all of your lame rear end excuses for why you wont smoke outside. you suck, just do it outside. you should be going outside about once every hour or so anyway to pee.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just do fake pot and eat your brothers face.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
stop being gay with your brother thats gross

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
p.s. people who pee inside and have a backyard or small fence or any kind of divisory partition are scum

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Next time get a lawyer and have weed use agreed upon in the lease. Problem solved.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
congrats on your gay brother

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
weed is literally the best smell in the world

sorrry ábout your brothers mental condition

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

John Kruk posted:

So live like an animal or get a girlfriend. Also lol at having to live with other people at all you loving loser.

^ will die alone

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Just start farting uncontrollably until they stop bugging you about weed.

Also your brother keeps a litterbox in his room? That's loving gross yo. There is literally a box of animal poo poo in his room.

Das Butterbrot posted:

weed is literally the best smell in the world

sorrry ábout your brothers mental condition

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Biggie Shorty posted:

Just start farting uncontrollably until they stop bugging you about weed.

Also your brother keeps a litterbox in his room? That's loving gross yo. There is literally a box of animal poo poo in his room.

people put littler boxes in their rooms so they can use them when they are to drunk or lazy to go to the bathroom usually.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Vaporgenie is like 60 bucks, how poor are you? Maybe don't buy the monthly edition of CoD?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Das Butterbrot posted:

^ will die alone

<- Lives with his wife, two kids and dog.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

John Kruk posted:

lives yes but you will die alone

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein

420DD Butts posted:

or if there's a balcony/porch just smoke there

I don't believe this is safe or legal. Even in CO / WA there's a fine and or misdemeanor (I think) if you are caught smoking in public. Define public, sure, but some newscaster said that front yards were no dice.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

John Kruk posted:

lol fuckking loser

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Grab your brother's car keys and go smoke in their car where the smell won't bother them

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

lmao at going outside every time you wanna take a hit and listen to THE ORB, thats a big cramp on orb listening.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
whenever you fall asleep train your dog to make a boombox play the cirlce of life, that way when you die it will being playing while your dog eats you.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP, be a normal american and drink booze to unwind you loving gutter trash hippy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dontcareaboutname posted:

whenever you fall asleep train your dog to make a boombox play the cirlce of life, that way when you die it will being playing while your dog eats you.

This except Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I lived in a condo that was discounted by its owner because they could not get rid of the weed stink left by the previous tenant. It was a bad stink.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

dontcareaboutname posted:

Just add that in to this:

John Kruk posted:

Good dog plan:

Take two weeks off for vacation and tell everyone you are going overseas.

Seal off all of your doors and windows.

Kill yourself.

Make sure your dog is locked inside with a lot of water and no food.

The dog will eat you before people find your body.

(If you care if your dog lives, you can set up an automated away message on your email that activates after a couple weeks)

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

OP sounds like an entitled idiot. You're renting the place you don't co-own the place. Show some consideration for the owners and stop being a little bitch. How hard is it to toke outside for second and come right back inside?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

dogs don't eat bones idiot

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fried Watermelon posted:

dogs don't eat bones idiot

yeah they do if their jaws are strong enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can build a vaporizer with a variable temperature heat gun, turkey oven bags,, screens, and some sort of hinged garden hose equipment. Maybe 45$ top for all of it if you can get a good deal on the heat gun.

• Locked thread