Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

To be fair this is also the look I get when I give someone a nice rooster tail.

ShaqDiesel fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Aug 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Dumb idiot who rides car in circle all day for dumb idiots to watch may have done a dumb thing.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
guilty of being white

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Rapman the Cook posted:

Dumb idiot who rides car in circle all day for dumb idiots to watch may have done a dumb thing.

to a dumb idiot who ran into the middle of a race track

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Golfers are more "athletes" than nascar drivers

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

LifeSizePotato posted:

to a dumb idiot who ran into the middle of a race track

tooshay.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Tony stewart murdered that poor boy

Secht
Oct 5, 2012

ethanol posted:

Tony stewart murdered that poor boy

Then washed his blood away with a cold Coke.

Secht fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 20, 2014

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
feel free to replace the word "tragedy" in the original article with "tardegy"

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

ShaqDiesel posted:

To be fair this is also the look I get when I give someone a nice rooster tail.

I love how they used a picture of him in a loving nascar instead of ya know, the kind of car he ran the dipshit over with.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Secht posted:

Then washed his blood away with a cold Coke.

I thought they drank milk after a kill/victory?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

HE DIDN DO NUFFIN!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

veedubfreak posted:

I love how they used a picture of him in a loving nascar instead of ya know, the kind of car he ran the dipshit over with.

That's actually a Camping World Truck series... uh... truck.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It's a shame the dude he killed wasn't black. Then Tony could just claim self-defense and could put this whole business behind him.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Look at him smiling after just KILLING someone! I'm sure that was right after the fact too (why else would they use such an image in the news)

to be fair he probably did kill him by buckin at the idiot trying to call him out in the middle of a racetrack but i dunno how i feel about any of it

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Dead guy deserved it

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

fyodor posted:

That's actually a Camping World Truck series... uh... truck.

Ok, well my point still stands. That's not a loving sprint car.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Pretty sure the dead guy killed himself. Running out into the middle of a race track to yell at people is a good way to get hit by a race car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILmIyG6qno&bpctr=1408551785

If you haven't seen it.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Everyone else managed to dodge him, and Stewart was one of the better drivers on the track so my guess is he tried to buzz the guy and ended up hitting him.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

the saddest thing is when a man tries to fight a car and is defeated

e: should really sue capcom cause that bonus level in street fighter made him think fighting cars was easy

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
He's smiling because he knows he'll get away with it

plus he's got a taste for it now. murder that is. Tony Stewart won't stop at just one

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Pretty sure the dead guy killed himself. Running out into the middle of a race track to yell at people is a good way to get hit by a race car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILmIyG6qno&bpctr=1408551785

If you haven't seen it.

Way to blame the victim! #SJW

If you haven't seen it, he gunned the engine and tried to do something stupid instead of, you know, not running the moron over with his car. This wasn't your typical non-observant roadway traveler. He is a professional driver, and now he's a murderer.

Even if you take the racing out of it... if you were to hit someone who ran out onto the freeway, you would still likely be charged with some form of manslaughter. But, hey, since this is muh racin', let's give him a free pass on ending someone's life.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Apple Craft posted:

If you haven't seen it, he gunned the engine and tried to do something stupid instead of, you know, not running the moron over with his car. This wasn't your typical non-observant roadway traveler. He is a professional driver, and now he's a murderer.

Even if you take the racing out of it... if you were to hit someone who ran out onto the freeway, you would still likely be charged with some form of manslaughter. But, hey, since this is muh racin', let's give him a free pass on ending someone's life.

Do race car drivers count as people, though?

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
tony stewart is guilty of stealing my heart. look at that smile!!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

imo he should kill more nascar idiots

Michael Arlowe
Feb 19, 2011

and your a little faggot that has no friends , you retarded mushroom
running onto a live race track sounds like a good idea

help these cars won't stop owning me

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Apple Craft posted:

actually he didn't hit his engine at all

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Parallax Scroll posted:

imo we should kill all nascar idiots

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Hayburner posted:

tony stewart is guilty of stealing my heart. look at that smile!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Apple Craft posted:

Even if you take the racing out of it... if you were to hit someone who ran out onto the freeway, you would still likely be charged with some form of manslaughter.

Wrong

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
It sure as poo poo sounded like a murder when I read the story, even with every person commenting on it attempting their very best to soften it.

Crux
Apr 9, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

Sorry.
I was hoping this was a thread about Rod Stewart.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
i'm going to marry tony stewart in prison

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
TONY STEWART CLIPPED A MAN, JUST TO WATCH HIM FLY (about 50 feet)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BottledBodhisvata posted:

It sure as poo poo sounded like a murder when I read the story, even with every person commenting on it attempting their very best to soften it.

Thanks grampa

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

TONY STEWART CLIPPED A MAN, JUST TO WATCH HIM FLY (about 50 feet)

Waiting for this song

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Cthulu Carl posted:

Do race car drivers count as people, though?

In the same way that black teenagers with skittles count as people in Florida when shot.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
nascar is great because the cars are loud and it gives you an excuse to drink for 500 laps. it means you don't have to talk to family and you can get ripped for like 3 hours.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 672 days!
lol Tony Stewart is piece of poo poo because he races NASCAR first.

The murder thing should be listed under that when the charges are read in court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Its manslaughter not murder. Are there other sane adults around I can chat with?

• Locked thread