Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The past two times I've been summoned I had to call into the court every day for a week to see if my section was called and it never has been. Pretty lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

"This was his last expression Mom, before he went under the wheels."

And theres loving TENTACLES on that plate.
FAKE REDNECK SPOTTED

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

happyhippy posted:

"This was his last expression Mom, before he went under the wheels."

the home depot symbol makes it look like they live in a display kitchen.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Cesar Cedeno posted:

lmao we should not let retarded people drive NASCARS.

Well then we would no longer have NASCAR.

Speaking of stupid people and the justice system. One of the sites I work at has a probation unit on the 5th floor. It's down right hilarious to get into an elevator that is empty but still smells like whoever was in it just smoked a giant blunt in there before going to see their probation officer. Some people must just enjoy going to jail.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

veedubfreak posted:

Well then we would no longer have NASCAR.

Speaking of stupid people and the justice system. One of the sites I work at has a probation unit on the 5th floor. It's down right hilarious to get into an elevator that is empty but still smells like whoever was in it just smoked a giant blunt in there before going to see their probation officer. Some people must just enjoy going to jail.

its better than min wage.

• Locked thread