Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

If you work retail don't show up on black Friday or any high volume mandatory work day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Have a cake, gaudy flower arrangement, and barbershop quartet sent to your workplace.

I'm not sure what song they could work "gently caress you, I quit" into, but I'm sure they can be creative with it.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
okay well, next time i quit my retail job i will by a pair of rollerskate and seriously consider wearing them and then pulling my pants down and bending over and propelling myself through the entrance by spraying diarrhea out of my rear end then when i get inside i do a pirouette and pee all over the place in a circular motion and scream i quit over and over based on advice in this thread so far.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

okay well, next time i quit my retail job i will by a pair of rollerskate and seriously consider wearing them and then pulling my pants down and bending over and propelling myself through the entrance by spraying diarrhea out of my rear end then when i get inside i do a pirouette and pee all over the place in a circular motion and scream i quit over and over based on advice in this thread so far.

pay a bum to do it so he gets arrested.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hayburner posted:

they don't care

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Comedy option: bring a gun; open fire indiscriminately until the screaming stops.

Real option: A year or two back some dude apparently quit his office job by writing his resignation on a cake.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ugh suing and getting rehired and going to work to do nothing is literally purgatory.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Ugh suing and getting rehired and going to work to do nothing is literally purgatory.

one step up from hell sounds nice.

naem
May 29, 2011

I once spent a week methodically destroying a target stockroom by scanning individual cans of cat food- instead of the whole huge box from the truck- and placing each can in a different place in a huge set of two story shelves.

I did the same with every other small item, meaning when someone needed that item they'd look up a location online and run with a ladder to climb for a case of whatever only NOPE one lonely can of whiskas or pack of batteries HAVE FUN CLIMBING THE LADDER 20 times an hour

It was childish and stupid but so was the fat lady screaming and shoving people in charge of the stockroom

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
print out this thread, show boss. *drops mic*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

start glitching out and take off your face like when arnold dresses up like the fat lady in total recall

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

naem posted:

I once spent a week methodically destroying a target stockroom by scanning individual cans of cat food- instead of the whole huge box from the truck- and placing each can in a different place in a huge set of two story shelves.

I did the same with every other small item, meaning when someone needed that item they'd look up a location online and run with a ladder to climb for a case of whatever only NOPE one lonely can of whiskas or pack of batteries HAVE FUN CLIMBING THE LADDER 20 times an hour

It was childish and stupid but so was the fat lady screaming and shoving people in charge of the stockroom

hahahahahaha that owns

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

start glitching out and take off your face like when arnold dresses up like the fat lady in total recall

this but while making GBS threads and pissing and nude

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
show up as green man.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
has your friend ever given you a handy j?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

dontcareaboutname posted:

one step up from hell sounds nice.

otoh, your av is also hell, in a good way

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my friend is a fat and extremely angry lesbian. our relationship is intensely platonic. we set out to wreak havoc and despair on cis white males.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
you could always just slap your boss in front of everyone and exclaim sexual harassment.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
have you tried yelling the aristocrats over the stores PA?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok I got it. strip that fat cow down and poo poo on her. piss and cum on her. roll her into that starbucks and spin her around on the floor. rape your friend, killing her instantly

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

dontcareaboutname posted:

really just don't be a bitch walk in go straight to the highest level person in store stare them in the eyes, say i quit, then leave never breaking eye contact.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have your friend lay down in the street. drive a car over her head. call the police and say "hey assholes! I loving quit!"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take 3 shits. number them 1, 2, and 4. kill your friend.

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012
Whatever you do, make sure you poo poo, and then piss in the poo poo, and then cum on the piss and the poo poo, and then poo poo on the cum in the shitpiss, because that's all that matters here on the Something Awful forums.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
only if you want fyad to think you're cool which is impressive and not sad.

also kill youre friends, famil, then self.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Definitely quit with fire.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
its way easy, copy paste a 2 week notice letter and hand it to them and say I appreciate the opportunity ive had here but I've been offered a position somewhere else, this is my 2 week notice .

If you are any good they will offer you more money on the spot too, fyi.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
burn the place down

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This is the obvious answer.

Well, If you can pull it off whilst pooping and/or cumming.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you tried pissing on your friends vagina, OP? hth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Do a mother loving sick rear end backflip, and then straight stick the landing. Throwing on your glasses and scream "I'm to cool for this place shitlords!" Then calmly put in your 2 week resignation.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

give them two weeks notice and politely leave at the end of your last shift after saying goodbye to your co-workers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok i think i have it now, OP: whenever you go to the bathroom for the next few weeks, instead of using the toilet, go in the bathtub. when it is almost full of poo poo and piss, get in it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Give them a two weeks notice but the minute some loving customer or a dumb manager gives you some poo poo you walk right the gently caress out. That's how I plan to go if I quit.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TontoCorazon posted:

Give them a two weeks notice but the minute some loving customer or a dumb manager gives you some poo poo you walk right the gently caress out. That's how I plan to go if I quit.

are you going to cum or poo poo on them?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get caught drinking, nothin like a work beer

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dad gay. so what posted:

ok i think i have it now, OP: whenever you go to the bathroom for the next few weeks, instead of using the toilet, go in the bathtub. when it is almost full of poo poo and piss, get in it.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
It's not technically illegal to take the store's merchandise and throw it in the trash

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
One time I just decided to stop going for a few days, then I came in on time for my next scheduled shift. It was pretty lol. All they did was act flabbergasted and "write me up", then I just left halfway through the day and didn't come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

I had a friend who worked a lovely call center job and when he couldn't take it anymore he had another buddy walk into the building and out to the call floor, wearing an old timey Paul Revere tri-corner hat and holding a large hand bell.

The dude started clanging the bell and shouted "HEAR YE, HEAR YE, GABRIEL OFFICIALLY QUITS THIS lovely JOB!" at the top of his lungs.

Then Gabe pulled his longboard out from under his desk and he and the Paul Revere guy rode tandem out of the call center.

• Locked thread