Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take a poo poo in your hands, rub it all over your face and balls ( make sure to eat some of it). walk up to your boss and vomit on him / her. when the boss starts vomiting knock them to the floor and murder them. piss and cum on the corpse. eat the cum. then just walk out with out giving any notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ive mentioned this before, but you cant really go wrong as long as you remember to poo poo, piss, cum, and vomit on your bosses corpse

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
since your friend is a girl, maybe she could gently caress and suck the customers before making GBS threads on everything and killing herself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you are actually a really GOOD person for trying to help your friend.

is she pretty fat? she sounds fat. if so she could try making GBS threads and pissing in the coffee while she makes pig or donkey noises (totally nude obv.) she could vomit a little on people too.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever tried making GBS threads and pissing on your fat friend? she might actually like it and give you a blow job and rim job

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

start glitching out and take off your face like when arnold dresses up like the fat lady in total recall

this but while making GBS threads and pissing and nude

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
has your friend ever given you a handy j?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok I got it. strip that fat cow down and poo poo on her. piss and cum on her. roll her into that starbucks and spin her around on the floor. rape your friend, killing her instantly

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have your friend lay down in the street. drive a car over her head. call the police and say "hey assholes! I loving quit!"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take 3 shits. number them 1, 2, and 4. kill your friend.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you tried pissing on your friends vagina, OP? hth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok i think i have it now, OP: whenever you go to the bathroom for the next few weeks, instead of using the toilet, go in the bathtub. when it is almost full of poo poo and piss, get in it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TontoCorazon posted:

Give them a two weeks notice but the minute some loving customer or a dumb manager gives you some poo poo you walk right the gently caress out. That's how I plan to go if I quit.

are you going to cum or poo poo on them?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you tried making GBS threads in your hands, rubbing it on your face and balls, eating the poo poo, and then killing yourself, OP?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds reasonable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey op, try going to the bathroom on your boss. Try number 1 first , but if that doesn't work, number 2 will show them you REALLY want to quit. you may also want to murder him or kill yourself if that doesn't work. hth

• Locked thread