Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Come to this thread. Chat amongst yourselves. Discuss how and why you are toiletlords. Debate the pros and cons of being a toiletlord.

You are a toiletlord. What does that mean to you? What do you think is your goal, as a toiletlord?

How can you help other toiletlords as a fellow toiletlord?

Find your inner toiletlord and share it with the world. You are a toiletlord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok that poo poo is funny

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
thread seems nws ban the op

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I'm a toilet robot. Precision shitposting from the latest technology.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wanna AC Slater that toiletlord and gaze into his eyes

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
dude must have great calves maintaining that position

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im a toiletlord but as soon as i can afford it i will be a toiletlady

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Please do not post here if you are not a toiletlord. This thread is for toiletlords only. The rest of you have plenty of other places you may post.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

Please do not post here if you are not a toiletlord. This thread is for toiletlords only. The rest of you have plenty of other places you may post.

originally i thought you were just making a sfw shitlord joke way to prove this guy wrong.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
As a recently deposed toiletlord, I request my status be reinstated.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Could the internet please stop giving me weird fetishes? I'm in danger of being crushed under the weight of my own perversions. Oh god crush fetish incoming...

Lowtax posted:

Oh poo poo sorry sorry sorry where is the back button i;m sorry

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I shot the sheriff

and I also shot the depDOODY

:nexus:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Well met, Lord Toilet. *rubs hand over burnished sword pommel vigorously*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
hey i just got a reason to turn AV's on

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

This forum is a toilet. And I don't see any lords.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this is me irl

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

this is me irl

you got pee all over your hands and a bit on your leg.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

hmmm yes I will rule my bathroom fiefdom with a porcelain fist.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
God made each and every toiletlord in His own unique and special way. You are all beautiful in the eyes of Our Lord.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I almost bought an avatar after the last change but lowtax saved me :10bux:. good lookin out dude

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
thanks tax

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
no gods or toilet lords, only man

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

what about those weird squat toilets

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
goon evining my toilet lords and ladies i have some SICK self flushing techs for u all here we go:

next time u self flush try to remember what hemisphere ur in. self flushing the CORRECT direction leads to much better acciracy. remember dis simple rhyme: if ur topwise, water goes clockwise. near tge ground, other way round.

looking for that new porcelin sheen for ur toilet skinpauint? try wrapping urself in seran wrap

uh oh!!! another lap spill! fret not fellow toilet lord. keep a bath mat handuy for quick clean ups

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
hows it going fellow toiletlords

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
axemaniac is a toileetlord

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I am going to post that image of Sonic and Shadow (from the Sonic the Hedgehog™ series) as literal toilets tomorrow. You have 24 hours, Lowtax.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Is that guy really a lord?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
heres another tip for those public yoiletlords out there: practice stayimg as still as possible at home while watchin exciting movies. this way u can temper ur body to be used to the thrill of the adrenalin rush of an irl girl peein or (fingers crossed) straigjt up pooopin on u. nothing gives away ur clever disguys like a pair of wobbly legs! lol!

tdrules
Jan 12, 2014
Lol @ platinum users, bet you guys are feeling pretty turd rn.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
if you poo poo yourself on a regular basis does that make your the opposite of a toiletlord

i am a shitlord

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what is he lord of, exactly

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

what is he lord of, exactly

british house of commons.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

any formal training needed to become a toiletlord?

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
*doffs my porcelain fedora* M'toiletlady.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i think lowtax just solved how to give work to americas unemployed.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

toggle posted:

any formal training needed to become a toiletlord?

Piss flows through the veins of a Toiletlord. Yet every thousand years or so, one is born True under the sign of the Flapper and Ballcock. The True Toiletlord commands also the realms of poo poo as well as piss.

I am he.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ilikedirt posted:

next time u self flush try to remember what hemisphere ur in. self flushing the CORRECT direction leads to much better acciracy. remember dis simple rhyme: if ur topwise, water goes clockwise. near tge ground, other way round.

pish, and you call yourself a toilet lord

quote:

One can find both counterclockwise and clockwise flowing drains in both hemispheres. Some people would like you to believe that the Coriolis force affects the flow of water down the drain in sinks, bathtubs, or toilet bowls. Don’t believe them! The Coriolis force is simply too weak to affect such small bodies of water.

In his work “Sur les equations du movements relative des systems des corps” (1835) the French engineer Gaspard Gustav de Coriolis (1792-1843) first described this force. The Coriolis force is caused by the earth’s rotation. It responsible for air being pulled to the right (counterclockwise) in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left (clockwise) in the Southern Hemisphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Post Now! My Lord.

• Locked thread