Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Reporting for doody

ah the god king of PF changs has arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
Really tho low tax? potty humor????

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

i hate everything posted:

Really tho low tax? potty humor????

Of the highest calibre.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i love it

Gringeaux
Nov 11, 2006
I am the Toiletbaby

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

My father was also a Toilet Lord, and we give tribute to his legacy.

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Dear Goons,

Today I got my test results back and the Doctor confirmed what I had always feared: I am a toiletlord.

I have suspected for some time that I may have become a toiletlord when I had that one night stand with the surfer guy I met on holiday, but what do I now tell my new boyfriend (Brad)?

Is it possible for him to become a toiletlord through contact with me? Do I need to tell him about the dangers?

Yours sincerely
A Toiletlord

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Kitchner posted:

Dear Goons,

Today I got my test results back and the Doctor confirmed what I had always feared: I am a toiletlord.

I have suspected for some time that I may have become a toiletlord when I had that one night stand with the surfer guy I met on holiday, but what do I now tell my new boyfriend (Brad)?

Is it possible for him to become a toiletlord through contact with me? Do I need to tell him about the dangers?

Yours sincerely
A Toiletlord

A MIGHTY CLAIM.

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

i took 3 shits already today and i don't plan on slowing down

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Who was the goon who's father once took a poo poo that made a smoke detector go off?

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011

Incitatus posted:

Who was the goon who's father once took a poo poo that made a smoke detector go off?

toilet lord

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

im pretty sure i began my ascension yesterday when i took four shits and during two of them i got feces all over my hands after wiping which has never happened before, it was very frightening and had the consistency of drying clay welp thats my story

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
I believe I am a toiletlord. I poop a lot, and I have had sex several times while sitting on a toilet.

ieatmidget
Jan 9, 2006
So I kicked him in the head until he was dead! Nyahahaha
I have a really hard time peeing sometimes when I'm in public washrooms, like if somebody is in the other stall or the walls are low enough for me to see over, making GBS threads is out of the question.

Can I be a toiletlord? I poo poo 2 times a day at home and somebody told me what blumpkin meant last week.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ieatmidget posted:

I have a really hard time peeing sometimes when I'm in public washrooms, like if somebody is in the other stall or the walls are low enough for me to see over, making GBS threads is out of the question.

Can I be a toiletlord? I poo poo 2 times a day at home and somebody told me what blumpkin meant last week.

you would die of burst intestines in india.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Currently raining shitfire on the lowly toilet citizens

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SaltLick posted:

Currently raining shitfire on the lowly toilet citizens

mix sriracha, bacon grease eggs, and a pizza with some beer then 6 cups of coffee in the morning.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

ieatmidget posted:

You are so far from a TOILETLORD that Lowtax will probably have to ban you for posting in here.

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7o8KuJKizs&t=33s

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Everyone has a little toiletlord in them. ;)

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
I poo poo my pants on a church altar and from that day on I have live not as a man, but as a....

TOILETLORD

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Doflamingo posted:

Everyone has a little toiletlord in them. ;)

free abortions for all.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

toiletlord is not a choice it is biological.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
toiletlord isn't a compound noun, please fix

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
Am i toliet I dont know

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
oh okay well que sera

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

im more of a bathroom baron so i'll refrain from posting in this thread.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am like Chairry from Pee-wee's Playhouse except a toilet.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

sorry i'll see myself out

1969 baby
Apr 29, 2013
Sometimes I have dreams about being at church and sitting down on one of the toilets in the sanctuary and making GBS threads and then realizing I am going to have to wipe in front of all these people and regretting my choice.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
i sense a trap but my urge 2 post is 2 strong

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Come to this thread. Chat amongst yourselves. Discuss how and why you are toiletlords. Debate the pros and cons of being a toiletlord.

You are a toiletlord. What does that mean to you? What do you think is your goal, as a toiletlord?

How can you help other toiletlords as a fellow toiletlord?

Find your inner toiletlord and share it with the world. You are a toiletlord.

Lowtax? More like Lowtact

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
thx 'tax how'd you know I just took a poo poo (im not lying)

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The toiletlord is my shepherd is shart not want

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

Placid Marmot posted:

You can tell that I'm a Toiletlord because I have a little toilet icon to the left of my username. If you cant see it, then you have to adjust your browser settings or make a custom icon just for me.

Oh, I see that my icon is now displaying below my username instead of to the left. Well, good try anyway.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Toilet icons. Now.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

This is the image I am going to post tomorrow, Lowtax. If you do not stop me soon, I will post it, and you will be forced to look at it. Again, I suppose.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

its a hard life, but a deeply satisfying one

• Locked thread