Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hail satan?
hail satan
420 smoke weed
View Results

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

uncurable mlady posted:

at this point all I have left is depression, failure, and Ben rotheislberger

but you repeat yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I only saw the end of the game so two fourth down stops including one at the one yard line by the defense made me confused as to how they gave up so many points.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Notorious QIG posted:

two good plays does not a good game make

well it was 8 plays

plus that three and out and the offense still only got 3 out of it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

note if you stopped watching: cutler threw a pass that bonked off a lineman's helmet that was picked and returned 82 years lmao

as a steelers fan I am quite pleased they weren't the most embarrassing team today

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

my entire childhood was spent in western pa including pittsburgh, get your bandwagoning carpetbagging rear end out of here

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

being a steelers fan sucks cuz roethlisberger's your qb and does great poo poo for your team but is a horrible person in life. also steelers fans in other states have bad reputations for being dicks. the rest of the team isn't any better or worse than your average nfl team. the ravens are much much worse as people and the eagles have a far more obnoxious fanbase.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol, when I moved here you were still drawing on the walls with your own poop

born and raised fucker, you can instigate all the purges you want but deep down you'll still be a filthy Georgian in the glorious people's republic of western Pennsylvania

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

maniacdevnull posted:

western pa: is it the south or the midwest?

you'd think midwest but a startling number of confederate flags would suggest otherwise

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

pa is a bigass state that sits on the border of several regions, philly is most mid Atlantic, the poconos are most northeast, western pa is more midwest culturally. but yeah officially pa is midatlantic despite not actually being on the Atlantic

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

god finally being in a bills affiliate area pays off (normally Erie gets hosed out of a lot of steelers games because of this)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol their last winning season was a decade ago and they have yet to make a playoff appearance in the 21st century

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

meanwhile the most popular team in Erie has been to the playoffs eight times in the same span and won two super bowls

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bloody posted:

for being an utterly irrelevant part of the country there sure are a lot of nfl teams really nearby

erie's only 6 miles from being a browns market and 20 from being a steelers one

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

maniacdevnull posted:

goodell had made the rules favor pass happy offense at the expense of run game and any defense, run game fun game, rip smashmouth offense

one produces super long games and highlight reels for weeks and the other gives us 7-3 snoozefests *ahem* defensive games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bloody posted:

that's a lotta gunmugs!!!

well, two to five

• Locked thread