Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctis Horrendae
think about it :tinfoil:

Noctis Horrendae fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

Captain No-mates easily claims the second post :colbert:

Captain No-mates fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Aug 20, 2014

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dogcrash truther easily claims third posts and all posts hence

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Aug 20, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

dogcrash truther easily claims third posts and all posts hence

":eyepop:" - dogcrash truther

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Aug 20, 2014

on spec

Anime

Disco_Bandit
I'm isolated. Most of my good friends have moved away and my lovely ex-girlfriend estranged the remaining ones despite my attempts to keep them, and they've moved on. I've tried making other friends by joining some events and teams but they've failed to even meet up in the first place or one-by-one dissolved before I could make any meaningful connections to people. I'm pretty extroverted and really like hanging out with people even if it's just a quick coffee chat, but nobody seems to be available or have schedules that line up.

I hate my job. It's going nowhere and doesn't pay enough for me to pay back my student loans, I've been trying for about half a year to find another job. A wave of debt is looming over me and each month I'm getting closer and closer to not being able to make ends meet, only having got this far because of tightening my belt and creative financial work.

I'm unhappy. BYOB is actually the only redeeming part of my day, which is full of angry rednecks that can't do their job and look down on me for being a lieberal yuppy fag, chilling at home with my hobbies, or trying unsuccessfully to set up meetings with friends.

I think my health is failing me, too. The last few times I went jogging I had sudden dizzy spells that snapped in and out for a few seconds, and despite a few checkups and an MRI the doctors don't know what's happening. It scares me a lot.

I feel like I'm trapped in my own existence and backed into a corner.

klapman

this char is good

bawbzilla posted:

I'm isolated. Most of my good friends have moved away and my lovely ex-girlfriend estranged the remaining ones despite my attempts to keep them, and they've moved on. I've tried making other friends by joining some events and teams but they've failed to even meet up in the first place or one-by-one dissolved before I could make any meaningful connections to people. I'm pretty extroverted and really like hanging out with people even if it's just a quick coffee chat, but nobody seems to be available or have schedules that line up.

I hate my job. It's going nowhere and doesn't pay enough for me to pay back my student loans, I've been trying for about half a year to find another job. A wave of debt is looming over me and each month I'm getting closer and closer to not being able to make ends meet, only having got this far because of tightening my belt and creative financial work.

I'm unhappy. BYOB is actually the only redeeming part of my day, which is full of angry rednecks that can't do their job and look down on me for being a lieberal yuppy fag, chilling at home with my hobbies, or trying unsuccessfully to set up meetings with friends.

I think my health is failing me, too. The last few times I went jogging I had sudden dizzy spells that snapped in and out for a few seconds, and despite a few checkups and an MRI the doctors don't know what's happening. It scares me a lot.

its ok

on spec

bawbzilla posted:

drat this forum is Chill

dogcrash truther

bawbzilla posted:

I'm sorry man that sucks

Noctis Horrendae
wtf don't edit my OPs!!!!!

Diqnol

bawbzilla posted:

BYOB is much like a carbon monoxide leak.

Stormyish

I'm pretty sure that's copypaste from somewhere else

Noctis Horrendae
i hope not that would make it less funny

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Noctis Horrendae posted:

i hope not that would make it less funny

why is it funny assbag? why is this guys bad feelings a joke to you? god you're sh*t.

i am he

Stormyish posted:

I'm pretty sure that's copypaste from somewhere else

I'm pretty sure its not, actually.

i am he

Sorry bawbzilla, that sounds rough.

FluffieDuckie

:glomp:

Goons Are Gifts

Do not worry bawbzilla, we will help and safe you from the evil. :huh:

Noctis Horrendae

Ape Fist posted:

why is it funny assbag? why is this guys bad feelings a joke to you? god you're sh*t.

taken out of context, it's very funny

taken in context, it's depressing that someone would type all of this up on a random, unrelated thread, hoping someone will listen

i am he

Noctis Horrendae posted:

taken out of context, it's very funny

taken in context, it's depressing that someone would type all of this up on a random, unrelated thread, hoping someone will listen

i dont think its funny whether its in context or out of it!

Diqnol

There is such a thing as too far.

tao of lmao

BYOB will not be right until all these big troll meanies are defeated.

GEExCEE

it sounds like you should consider relocating

tyler

bawbzilla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

google THIS

here, I will take the extreme personal risk that I might get trolled and say "I sincerely hope things improve for you bawbzilla :sympathy:"

phew, that was intense. not being a schadenfreude-driven human being is harrowing work

Noctis Horrendae
I hope he feels better too, it's just that his thread choice was hilarious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

here, I will take the extreme personal risk that I might get trolled and say "I sincerely hope things improve for you bawbzilla :sympathy:"

phew, that was intense. not being a schadenfreude-driven human being is harrowing work

lol carefag

City of Glompton

bawbzilla have another hug :glomp:

bwatts

hmm, nobody has been a dick in this thread apart from hooghoog who's a retard. better manufacture some offensive poo poo to get offended by...

Noctis Horrendae

Bureaus Watts posted:

hmm, nobody has been a dick in this thread apart from hooghoog who's a really, really cool dude.

thanks i try

satsui no thankyou

bawbzilla posted:

hahahahhahahaa

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

bawbzilla posted:

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Bawbzilla, I'm sorry.

Noctis Horrendae

drilldo squirt posted:

Bawbzilla, I'm sorry.

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt posted:

Bawbzilla, I'm sorry.

:vince:

Adbot