Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
select a goku preference
This poll is closed.
standard goku 38 25.85%
a blue goku 41 27.89%
space ork goku 68 46.26%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
A much better title for a parody thread would be "Fifth Element Problems" because then you could talk about the fifth element, and milla jovevich, and bruce willis, stuff like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
love is always a problem isnt it

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I was about to write 'multipass' in the other thread but thought against it. Thanks OP!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
that stupid loving movie didn't make any sense but milla jovavich was hot i guess.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

one thing i didnt get was milla jovovich a human before or a statue or what

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

that stupid loving movie didn't make any sense but milla jovavich was hot i guess.

i saw it in theatre all i remember is flying taxi's the dudes apartment with a million guns some titties and singing blue lady.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

FordPRefectLL posted:

I think she had been entombed in the stone coffin and then they rebuilt her with a cloning machine, fully nude

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tsinava posted:

The alien disguised as a stripper with fishnet panties had a way hotter rear end.

Naturally, only gets like 3 seconds of screen time.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

FordPRefectLL posted:

a human, just an immortal one stuck in a statue who hadn't spoken to anyone in the last ten thousand or so years

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you are worse than ISIS and hitler if you didnt like the fifth element

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

I think she had been entombed in the stone coffin and then they rebuilt her with a cloning machine, fully nude

so her hair was naturally that shade though

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

FordPRefectLL posted:

so her hair was naturally that shade though

Yes, she is from space I think

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
fifth element was pretty average

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
also how am i supposed to feel any kind of tension watching this movie while stupid rear end weird electronic music is playing in the background at random moments.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

gently caress the ROW posted:

This doesn't seem right. I saw it not long ago, and the one that got cloned had their severed hand from a downed ship taken to make her. I think the hand was still holding onto one of the gear shifts or something in the crash.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
In the future, incredibly beautiful humans will cosplay as fat rear end duck men robots.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ifn you aint a blue goku get up out of my face

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

also how am i supposed to feel any kind of tension watching this movie while stupid rear end weird electronic music is playing in the background at random moments.

Well, it's an upbeat film

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I don't get why people make such a big deal over the fifth element. I mean boron has some interesting properties I guess but there are cooler things on the periodic table.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
It's some weird Captain Planet poo poo that the fifth element turned out to be heart

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Wicker Man posted:

This doesn't seem right. I saw it not long ago, and the one that got cloned had their severed hand from a downed ship taken to make her. I think the hand was still holding onto one of the gear shifts or something in the crash.

I thought she was an alien being to begin with and they used human DNA to repair hers like they did with frogs in Jurassic Park.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923126

hth

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i saw boobs with my dad in that movie

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i prefer fifths of bourbon but whatever floats your space taxi

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

i saw boobs with my dad in that movie

"Boobs"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It took me way too long to realize that Zorg is also Commissioner Gordon. Gary Oldman owns.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I liked the flight attendants

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chris tuckers best role IMO

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that mugger's laugh

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gimme da casssssssssshhhhhhhhh

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
negative, I am a meat popsicle.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Drink Cheerwine posted:

that mugger's laugh

"Gimme da CGashhhhh!!...!!" *Does a nervous pee dance

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I'm a blue goku in real life.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
The fifth element is boron and it only makes three bonds in most situations. Boron used in hydroboration oxidation can make four bonds but this is still better described as a three center two electron bond. Commonly encountered boron containing agents are borax, or sodium berate, which is used in detergents, or boric acid, which is used to kill roaches and fleas.

naem
May 29, 2011

I like mila jooulavittcsxh

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mila got big ol nipples lol

but no tittes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you just couldnt find good help in egypt those days

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

voted standard goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Ghost Face Killer: I warn you. You have no chance! Recognize this technique?
Chow Yen Long: Five Elements!

• Locked thread