Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

mookface posted:

How many guys in your estimation are required to perform a complete sodomy circuit in which the first guy is being hosed by the last?

a bakers dozen. Though it really depends on the length and pliability of the cocks involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

a snake eating its own cock

homoboros

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

This is a good thread. Perhaps it should also include pictures of fartboxes that people would tongue punch?

5 either way.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Woah, look at the bush on that fartbox :eyepop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mookface posted:

homoboros

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
good op

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Snake Cock

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

taste my waste

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Its tongue jack your poo poo-cutter, idiot

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
have to admit, I lolled

Lil Cunty
Oct 22, 2007

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

a bakers dozen. Though it really depends on the length and pliability of the cocks involved.

I'm certain it could be done with 10.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
tonguester to the bungster

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I preferthe term airing out the poo poo locker but to each their own

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
did you buy the sentence op

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

plehsistential posted:

did you buy the sentence op

nah its already tattooed on my forehead

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

WD-40 posted:

I'm certain it could be done with 10.

it could be uncomfortably done with 6 or maybe even 5 with some leg lifting and positioning with stools

e: probably have to be big dicks though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

How many guys in your estimation are required to perform a complete sodomy circuit in which the first guy is being hosed by the last?

if you think of the mechanics of this, even if every thrust is timed correctly at some point in the circle this breaks down. theres no way, mathematically, to have a circle of guys steadily thrusting without a resonance cascade occurring

so like a dozen

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

olaf2022 posted:

tonguester to the bungster

This isn't the unions thread.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
if you slightly rotate each member of the sodomy circuit so that the last link of the circuit is at 180 degrees to the next link in the circuit, you will have a phenomenon that has confounded topological mathematicians for many years.

the homobius strip.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

THS posted:

if you think of the mechanics of this, even if every thrust is timed correctly at some point in the circle this breaks down. theres no way, mathematically, to have a circle of guys steadily thrusting without a resonance cascade occurring

so like a dozen

sure there is. imagine a wave traveling around one of those inner tube drift 'rivers' at a water park. one person thrusts at a time, as he pulls back the guy in front of him thrusts. if all the dicks are roughly the same size and nobody thrusts more than halfway deep it'll work just fine. (you still get the other half of the thrust when the guy in front thrusts away from you.)

finally putting my degree to use.

Lil Cunty
Oct 22, 2007

THS posted:

so like a dozen

I refuse to live in a universe whose physical laws do not allow the homoboros.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

im gay
:wtc: your av lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted: