Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
skelton kaaaaaaaaang

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Skeleton King has a weird problem!

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

Narciss posted:

Is there something wrong with this opinion? :raise:

I am personally not a fan of the twangy/southern-drawl sound of country music, and the "hurrdurr kill cops get bitches smoke weed" of rap music wears on my nerves as well. I'm a fan of older rock bands, like Pink Floyd, The Wall, etc. Stuff most people have probably heard of but may not have had the opportunity to fully appreciate as it came a bit before their time.

You either misunderstood or you are boring and have boring friends. Here's another example - I ask you what you like to do for fun - a horrible answer would be: hang out and party. By that you're pretty much describing a bland typical who has no interest in sharing his or her interests. It doesn't lead that good of an impression to a new person.

"Everything but rap and country" is the same. It's the most common bs answer to the question. Tell the person which artist you listened to last and why - I promise he or she will find it more interesting and conversational than "everything but rap or country".

Put yourself in the other person's shoes - how would you respond to "everything but rap or country" versus "Pink Floyd - especially The Wall album and here's why" if you were the one asking the question with interest?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just say YOUR FACE and slap them every time then they look stupid.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
best forum on the web right here

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I have this one weird problem where I get boners. All the time. Help?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

dk2m posted:

I have this one weird problem where I get boners. All the time. Help?

ties some string around it dip it in ice water till numb then cut around the shaft with a razor.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

whoah holy poo poo

blow my mind :goku:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

subhuman filth posted:

whoah holy poo poo

blow my mind

• Locked thread