Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Committing all the crimes at once. The cops won't know what to charge you with, so you can use that confusion to escape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

chaosbreather posted:

Printing supernotes I think is probably the perfect crime. The only reason they even know about one of the supernote operations is because they introduced a defect on purpose so the forgers wouldn't get it confused with real money. That's crazy. I guess the trick with counterfeiting is always to trade them for poo poo but if they're that good you can probably put them in a bank or whatever and no-one would ever know. Man you have to be crazy good to make a supernote though and if you're that could probably could more money doing something legal? I don't know, maybe not, there really isn't much call for super high end engravers or whatever any more.

Street art is a pretty cool crime because if you're Banksy then you actually end up making the wall worth more than it was when you got there, so if they try and prove you devalued their wall you can say nuh I valued it, I'm going to sue your wall for defacing my art.

Being a psychic (or a priest or whatever) is a realllly good crime because you can lie about whatever you want and make your marks believe what you're saying and make them give you all their money for a chance at talking to their dead relatives (or make them go to heaven or whatever) but you've got this huuuge magic asterix over your thing going FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY and you're golden.

ok but have you thought about throwing a bean at a dog

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008

Lowtax posted:

animal cruelty

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
if payday 2 is any indication, robbing a bank while armed with heavy machine guns and a circular saw in disguise as a business clown.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
You rape a girl and then encase her in concrete and then dump the concrete block into the marianas trench (sp?)

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
using an extra icing in the toaster strudel box

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

You rape a girl and then encase her in concrete and then dump the concrete block into the marianas trench (sp?)

Thats been done before (without the marianas) and yeah that didn't work out for those people

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I guess stealing a base during a baseball game would be the perfect crime because stealing is illegal yet its accepted in the fine sport of baseball.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

shooting someone with a bullet made out of their own frozen blood

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

After you are long retired from the NFL you cut the head off of your wife and kill her boyfriend

Topographic Nap fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 21, 2014

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Does marriage count? If so, lots of women are criminals.

Divorce would count if the husband wasn't so happy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I guess stealing a base during a baseball game would be the perfect crime because stealing is illegal yet its accepted in the fine sport of baseball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZUKHtW7vg

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
masturbating in a confession booth. the priest is prohibited by his god from turning you in and i think it would probably be inadmissible in court if he did tell on you. i guess you could do anything illegal in a confession booth as long as you confessed to it in realtime.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
rape yourself, the victim can't go to the cops without throwing themselves under the bus

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
giving money to an incompetent hotdog man so that he can create a failed business that leads to his suicide.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Does marriage count? If so, lots of women are criminals.

Divorce would count if the husband wasn't so happy.

Step 1. Have no stuff.
Step 2. Marry someone.
Step 3. Divorce them and take half their stuff.

The perfect crime.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

what if i kill a guy but i wear gloves so there's no fingerprints

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Stealing the hearts of every woman in America.

Seriously, give them back.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Lowtax posted:

all the time but
  • could leave sauce stain on dog for csi
  • most parks have security cameras
  • dogs have tracking chips, maybe bean sensors?
  • dog could be robot dog, which doesn't feel pain nor eat bean, no way to tell pre-throw (also bean sensors deffo)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Eating an entire blimp.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

a good start, but if you want to be really hardcore get rid of all your body hair and all your skin

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

you'll have to wear shoes too to hide footprints

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
Loitering.

But not in a park or a beach. Loitering right under one of those no loitering signs.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
Parking.

But not at the park or the beach. Parking right under one of those no parking signs.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Umm

Lowtax posted:

cram it, toilet lord

You goddamn username thief

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
create and then controlling IRS, and fed.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
that crime when you take something whats not yours

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ruggan posted:

Umm

You goddamn username thief

I was the one who renamed him that!

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

Okay this has to be a REAL CRIME, not "oh charging $10 for a forum har de har har."

I think this is the perfect crime: throwing a bean at a dog. Because think about it, you hit the dog and then it eats the evidence. You just committed animal cruelty and the dog makes sure there's nothing to prove you did it (you would have to do it in the dark or in a field or an island or somewhere people won't see you).

I don't think there is a more perfect crime than this, but you can try to prove me wrong.

doom hose 2

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Some rascal on a segway called me a kyanka when I was foot stomping grapes on the mountain

GuyinCognito
Nov 26, 2008

by Ralp
shooting black people if you are a cop

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

GuyinCognito posted:

shooting black people if you are a cop

Haha yea man original joke congrats

I'm gay

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

I was the one who renamed him that!

doom hose 3, make number 2 a bitch

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Put a lollypop up your butt, then unwrap the top and sell them as 'ready-to-go-suckers'.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

putting "hammertime" stickers on stop signs, this is a two-fold crime

1) it is technically defacing government property, which is illegal but the risk of getting caught is almost nil
2) its not very funny, which is a comedy crime

also I just committed a posting crime by me posting

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dexters Secret posted:

Murdering a black person in Florida

that's not a crime though.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stabbing your own dick with an icicle. Trump card played bitches! :colbert:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SymfonyMan posted:

Stabbing your own dick with an icicle. Trump card played bitches! :colbert:

siberian vasectomy?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

hijacking four airliners and crashing them into various important buildings and fields, killing thousands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Stealing a news van, because how will they ever report it?

• Locked thread