Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
he is deviating from his normal routine of: drinking wine, living in missouri, traveling to china, lurking SS, making youtubes, buying sports cars, not making a sequal to doom house, not writing front pag articles, getting punched, going to goon meets in SF, taking medication, filming himself, shooting guns, and tweeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a starwar betamax posted:

he is deviating from his normal routine of: drinking wine, living in missouri, traveling to china, lurking SS, making youtubes, buying sports cars, not making a sequal to doom house, not writing front pag articles, getting punched, going to goon meets in SF, taking medication, filming himself, shooting guns, and tweeting.

mods can you put a poll on this thread with all those things i listed as option you can vote for ?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

yes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
the forums are down

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008
uhhhh, is he in ferguson

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

lowtax if someone ever makes a coop mod for deadly premonition will you play it with me

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Does anyone know the name of the nerd rapper who sang a song about SA? I still have trouble believing nerd rap was a real thing that people allowed to exist outside of youtube

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

subhuman filth posted:

lowtax if someone ever makes a coop mod for deadly premonition will you play it with me
yes

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

not snarky posted:

uhhhh, is he in ferguson

if there is any good news to come out of this whole ferguson thing it's that lowtax is still alive and well

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Lowtax posted:

the forums are down

finally

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Does anyone know the name of the nerd rapper who sang a song about SA? I still have trouble believing nerd rap was a real thing that people allowed to exist outside of youtube

uhm, p sure a lot of rappers sing raps about goons

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gently caress a GT-R

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'd rather he post a bunch of threads than you post one

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

ya man, straight ballin by tupac? it's actually about my dad (he a goon)

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
The divorce took its toll

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress a GT-R
you're the Shittiest Guy

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
shut up its cool. imagine if mohammed suddenly rezzed and started talking to muzzies again. that would own, right? its just sa so we dont have to undulate in religious ecstasy or anything but its still better than an absent pater.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lowtax posted:

you're the Shittiest Guy

for real i bet its fun as gently caress, its simply just not my style at all. a sincere thank you for making the forums a little bit better, we all feel it, but im going to say it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAwyIad93-c

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
lowtax suck my dick for 10bux

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

lowtax is cool and my friend and im popualr

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
he is a goddamn saint and i will fight you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kyanka's comment only comes around once every 75 days

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
lowtax once banned a man to watch him rage

hosed up

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

let that boy cook

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
He's trying to catch racists...

Stay white grand wizard ghost

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
BTW if you are annoyed with any action lowtax takes protocol dictates that you begin your chide with,

Dear Richard,

Just FYI. It's not a huge faux-pas or anything.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i hate everything posted:

He's trying to catch racists...

Stay white grand wizard ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeRMrZCPGk

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Since everyone needs to be repeatedly told to cut the racism this place is actually pretty racist in general. Like if SA didn't attract so many poo poo head racists there wouldn't have to be so many friendly reminders.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Since everyone needs to be repeatedly told to cut the racism this place is actually pretty racist in general. Like if SA didn't attract so many poo poo head racists there wouldn't have to be so many friendly reminders.

hmmm so what you're saying is if people here didn't say racist things, then I wouldn't need to tell them to stop saying racist things....

amazing theory

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Lowtax posted:

amazing theory

its the kind of hard hitting theories only a toiletlord can muster

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
plz tell me this isn't the end. u aren't going to divorce the forums, r u?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

he a mad guy, like omar in baltimore, facing the black nerd from skillrex.

its funny beacuse he hasnt banned my other account yet.

youre slipping son.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Cyberball 2072 posted:

It's ridiculous that GBS can't talk about how hitler did nothing wrong, without resorting to racism.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Izumi Konata posted:

plz tell me this isn't the end. u aren't going to divorce the forums, r u?

oh god, this is it. he's spending some "quality time" with us before he dumps us for his hot new (read: rich) chinese wife

:ohdear:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
hey gently caress you you son of a bitch

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

poopzilla posted:

oh god, this is it. he's spending some "quality time" with us before he dumps us for his hot new (read: rich) chinese wife

:ohdear:

He never loved us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Yea, I think that could have been worded a lot better but the joke I originally had in mind isn't that great anyhow.

Something about the phrase "go back to stormfront/go back to reddit", not having a lot of cache when our own users need so many friendly reminders. Anyhow I'm just a toilet lord (HAHAHAHahahahahahaha) so what do I know?

• Locked thread