Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
can you be racist against white people?
This poll is closed.
yes 74 26.52%
no 53 19.00%
lowtax is the racist 66 23.66%
goku 86 30.82%
Total: 279 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Izumi Konata posted:

dude your av looks like my mom and that kinda creeps me out, seeing how when i quote u it doesn't say "your mom posted:", roflmaoxdddddddddd

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

I trust the word of aging baby boomers who think Marxism was way misunderstood too. Kill whitey.

Why would you trust the word of anybody from a generation other than your own?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

brokenknee posted:

they wrote better sci-fi, i'd listen to anything rod sterling said.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

brokenknee posted:

Is it possible to be ageist against the elderly?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Disconnecticus posted:

Is it possible to be ageist against the elderly?

its only paradigmatic of the modern zeitgeist; a trustfund one contributes to but will never see.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

when people say "lol the people in your thread aren't white", what countries actually are white? england/france/germany/nordic countries?

wanna know if i need to update my thread ideas since they're still in open beta with my associates, god bless

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Business Gorillas posted:

when people say "lol the people in your thread aren't white", what countries actually are white? england/france/germany/nordic countries?

wanna know if i need to update my thread ideas since they're still in open beta with my associates, god bless

white means germanic

so germany, scandinavia, france, britain, and ireland, in roughly that order. "roughly" meaning, you know, there's exceptions, there's bound to be some people in denmark who are whiter than some people in germany.

especially since over the last hundred years or so germany has gotten a lot more immigration and interbreeding and poo poo than most of scandinavia has.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

it depends entirely on whose definition of white youre using

in the US white means WASPs, Germans, Scandinavians and with modern standards also irish, italians, even poles and also white hispanics (e.g. non-mestizo/indian)

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

it depends entirely on whose definition of white youre using

in the US white means WASPs, Germans, Scandinavians and with modern standards also irish, italians, even poles and also white hispanics (e.g. non-mestizo)

no

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
poles are slavs, italians are basically greeks are basically arabs.

hispanics and irish are a borderline case, idgaf if you call them white.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
also in the us (ashkenazi) jews can pass for white, especially becuase they play white characters so much in movies. same with italians

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

youre confusing southern italians with northern italians.

also poles are more like german/slav hybrids

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

also in the us (ashkenazi) jews can pass for white, especially becuase they play white characters so much in movies. same with italians

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

uh even hitler considered greeks and italians white but nice try mr too-white-for-thou

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

uh even hitler considered greeks and italians white but nice try mr too-white-for-thou

excuse me for not literally being a nazi, if you think hitler was so smart why don't you shoot yourself in the head

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Non-white checking in. If you look white, your white. It's not hard.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Japanese people: white. Yep. Mm-hmm. That's a correct thing a person who isn't retarded would say.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Japanese people: white. Yep. Mm-hmm. That's a correct thing a person who isn't retarded would say.

Japanese people don't look white. This isn't difficult you obtuse gringo.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hobohemian posted:

well yeah in modern terms, in part because the average american cant really tell white ethnicities apart anymore.

this is why goign to utah is so spooky - white people there are almost all anglos and so everyone sort of looks alike

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Japanese people don't look white. This isn't difficult you obtuse gringo.

...do they look, uh, brown to you? they look pretty white to me, they just don't look like white people. because they aren't. similarly jews, arabs, greeks and italians can all have pretty white skin but they aren't white people, you ignoramus.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

...do they look, uh, brown to you? they look pretty white to me, they just don't look like white people. because they aren't. similarly jews, arabs, greeks and italians can all have pretty white skin but they aren't white people, you ignoramus.

Goddamn, you are like loving peak whitey.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

similarly jews, arabs, greeks and italians can all have pretty white skin but they aren't white people, you ignoramus.
actually they are

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Goddamn, you are like loving peak whitey.

ty

Xaris posted:

actually they are

actually they are not

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

actually they are not

No they are. To be honest I'm surprised you didn't include glorious nippon in your white master race given how much white nerds love that weeabo poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tbh i read this post and i said "wow, that's really racist" so now i know that you can be racist against white people and my thread has been answered

also lmao at all of you serious posters in gibbis

• Locked thread